• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I hear ya! I'm lucky I have my guy to talk to, but he's been away or busy this week. And my Ex has be trying to mive in but won't actually listen if you call for help. Depression sucks, and I try not to take it out on anyone, but it's hard.

I keep reminding myself that my problems aren't half as bad as other peoples. but I can't help but feel like its still important to me.

I keep reminding myself that my problems aren't half as bad as other peoples. but I can't help but feel like its still important to me.

yeah i get the feeling, but it's important to remember that problems come and go and that you'll only come out stronger

I don't know if we will win the Eurocup match this weekend, I don't know if Europe will intervenere our bank/politics, but one thing is true. For whatever reason since Reuters said about the last one the internet here is damn slow. What a moment for that to happen. And if it truly happens I don't think a Eurocup victory will distract our reality enough, if it does, my country has no remedy.

I am going to take shower and decide whether I go to sleep or not. I want to watch football game. But it start at the midnight. 2:45 a.m. (It's 0:52 a.m. now I should go to sleep soon.) Germany will win. Sorry CR. Love Real Madrid. :lol: