• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Today Undisclosed Desires came on the kitchen's radio while my mum was washing dishes and I was studying, so I threw away the book, went there and told her:

"Oh you know, these are the band I'm gonna see in July! :awesome:"

Her: "Ah. What's their name? :blank:"

Me: "Muse :wacky:"

Mum: *not giving a thing* "Ah. Fine. :blank:" *restarts washing*

So I left, but I would've told her: "Mum, you can't just say "Fine"! They're not the common rubbish you usually happen to listen to!!!" :disappointed:

no that cliff hanger was way too :dead:

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT PATIENTLY FOR NOVEMBER 23RD??

I CAN'T!!!! IT'S JUST IMPOSSIBLE!

SAW ALL 11 OF THEM AND HE JUST ADDS A 12D ONE

ERRERERERRR

JOHN HURT AS THE DOCTOR

:dead: :freak: :mad: :dazzled: :wreck: :cheesy: :cry: :awesome: :bliss:

We've been reading Shakespeare lately. And It kinda rubbed off onto me. I needed to get this out because it's been on my mind.

It was seven years ago when I first met you. And now look at us. Together unified by a universal feeling. Love. I have confessed myself for you and only you. I give you my head and hands so that you might forge a path in which we could create a future together. However, the road to greatness will be challenging. We will be separated for a long time. You leave on the 15th of June for the great lakes for summer and then south for college. We will not see each other in the flesh. I will always stay in touch with you and never forget about you. I may cry to myself a few times, but I know it will be alright. I am thankful for all that you do. I have never been in a relationship before and you have taught me what it is like to love and to experience it. I do indeed feel a kind of unease down in me. A feeling of sadness and darkness. But I know that the thought of you conquers all of those dark feelings. I know that your future, my future, our future will be bright. I will always love you. And I will wait for you. I don't want to be with anybody else but you. Who knows, maybe one day we can walk off into the sunset together. Until then, see you soon.

Sincerely with love, Keaton