• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I've heard spurrious reports of temps in the 60's up north, can this be true?? :rolleyes: Almost summertime, spring will be 30 days or less??

I'm thinking about a brighter future, all good things return in time <<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've heard spurrious reports of temps in the 60's up north, can this be true?? :rolleyes: Almost summertime, spring will be 30 days or less??

I'm thinking about a brighter future, all good things return in time <<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tis true, his true!:)

°Have you heard Pete Townshend's solo stuff? White City is my favorite, but it's all worth a listen.;)

Practice for tonight, $$$ tomorrow!:D

Tis true, his true!:)

°Have you heard Pete Townshend's solo stuff? White City is my favorite, but it's all worth a listen.;)

Practice for tonight, $$$ tomorrow!:D

They made me bug out of this joint before I could respond, I'm glad you got the gig!!!

Peter Townshend's music yes, solo stuff probably not yet, but if I get time, I will! White City, committed to memory.

Now just resume writing, listing to Enya, watched the cousins riding around in a carriage on TV, apparently Kate's baby bump is growing!

Anyhow, TTYl, keep the tunes a flowing!

:)

I was pondering the nature of another kind of nobility, the highest form of nobility - the Nobility of Spirit. I've fallen short on this quite a lot, but there are many unnamed heroes who are truly Noble in nature. Here is a man who rebuilds old bikes for homeless veterans, lifting their spirits and giving them the mobility to find work, go to the library, and renew their bonds with their fellow man. His name is Roland, but he is in my mind far more noble than the Roland of history, as his work is for the joy of others, and his only reward is knowing in his heart that he has helped someone else, and felt the gladness of lifting the spirit of someone in need.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG INBETWEENERS MOVIE 2

THIS HAS MADE MY WEEK

The American version of the inbetweeners is shiiiiit! England FTW

wat? the American version? :(

I used to watch the inbetweeners.