✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

which mag is better, NME or Q..... im torn

mburn

i think we shud have a poll: hu finks that Nme is the best, hu thinks that q is the best. Does anyone have any other suggestions of quality music mags. WIth NME you get free cds and stuff so i tend to get that but occasionaly get the Q

what are your suggestions?

the only mag i can get out of the two is Q. but i have to pay 8 dollars just to get it :x :? but if you see a good article with coldplay in it you just have to buy it :D well i always do 8)

nme isnt sold in my book store or in any of the stores i go to.

the only mag i can get out of the two is Q. but i have to pay 8 dollars just to get it :x :? but if you see a good article with coldplay in it you just have to buy it :D well i always do 8)

nme isnt sold in my book store or in any of the stores i go to.

NME is sold at HMV here in Canada, i believe I saw it there once....and they sell Q Magazine almost everywhere I've been...

Why did I just write that/?? :D

I would have to go for Q because of the quality of the publication

having said that there is a place in my heart for NME as it tells me of all the new gigs a day before anyone else seems to which is good :D

im also not that taken by NME's review style which seems to be VERY opinionated and effected by current music 'fashions' where as Q seems to have a far less opinionated stance when reviewing music which has to be good :D

although I do like the "Classics" mags which are either Q or NME lots!!! The Nirvana one is superb!!! :-D

Not fair! I hate that' date=' in England all magazines are so cheap! :x good for the british though.....*feels in awe*[/quote']

not all of them though :P :roll:

No, but like 96%! In denamrk we only get cheasy woman magazines cheap - and only when it's the magazine's birthday or something :?