✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I might the only one....

Sternly

Have you ever sort of thought or met that kind of people who think just like you, or even more, and got an amazing, particular and strange understanding of what you think and feel, but then you are totally uncompatible..... like, you think alike, you know what he is thinking and you know the reasons but you can't accept them, neither understand them and you cannot love or hate them, regardless If they are good or bad with you... it's like you wish they (it started as a he, but it's to take the gender out, since in spanish you can doit and that's the way you doit) were here, because you have someone to talk, to a deeper level and they know it, they take advantage of that and you can't to be able to judge them.....

you know what he is thinking

:o ...you witch!...I was about to ask you why he!!?!?!...then I kept reading and there you go!...the answer I was hoping! :D

you´re not the only one!...I can know that for sure!... ;)

mycdplayerisbroke, yea it was funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: everything u write is funny...when I c ur name and avatar...I LMFAO... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: just love u so much mycdplayerisbroke, :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :D

Jeff loves Eric so much... :lol: