✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Songs That Stick In Your Head

Sweet One

iiiiii had the time of my life, and i owe it all to yooooooouuuuuuu

(from dirty dancing? anybody else remember this?)

it gets stuck in my head anyway.

Jesus i love that film lol.

*hides under rock*

'i simply say....baaaaaaby...my sweeeeeet baaaaaby'

:P

I have that song from Destiny's Child...what's it called...Bills?? why do i have that song in my head?? i don't even like that song!! I haven't even heard that song since forever!! WHY DAMMIT!!?? :x The mind is a complex thing.. :)

i'm so far out of the pop culture loop it's ridiculous... i haven't heard of any of these songs except for "can't get you out of my head" and that one i only know because the flaming lips did a cover of it.

It's good that you don't know these songs...or else they'll be stuck in your head! :D

I hate when that happens....Madonna's "human nature" was stuck in my head forever and i didn't sleep till 4 am!! :D

is it that one with, 'express yourself, don't repress yourself' or something? Cause that one's great! i like it...

I hate when that happens....Madonna's "human nature" was stuck in my head forever and i didn't sleep till 4 am!! :D

is it that one with, 'express yourself, don't repress yourself' or something? Cause that one's great! i like it...

That's the one Chrissy!! I liked it too, but it got superglued into my head and i kept singing it in my head, and i didn't get any sleep... :)