✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WOW!

Sternly

You might all disagree with me, but the Swiming at the Olimpic is SO exciting! I have 7 hours with Greece, so I have to wake up relly early or quite late at night to see the competitions, but ... wow, they are excellent (the men, cause it's higly competitive, the woman not that much) and well...... it reminds me when I used to swim, and when I thought I could do that (note I used "used", past tense, and thought also past tense - it wasn't an english mistake, as usual - swimming is not a sport you can dedicate to profesionally, at least in my country, and...... well I just couldn't, but I still enjoy VERY much watching it :D )

Yeah i agree with you, the swimming in the olympic games is way toooooo exciting :blush: I stayed up till 4 in the morning these two days jz to catch the swimming :o And tonight, im gonna stay up til 4 again, me thinks :blush: :stunned: I dont swim tho, i jz watch :P Btw, there are quite a lot of hunks too, Ian Thorpe, Michael Phelps, Darren Mew, Peter Ven Den Hoogenband(spelling? :idea2: ), jz to name a few :P :blush:

it is amazing...they literally dedicate their whole lives to swimming and training for the olympics, they train 365 days a year. Its insane. The guy from Austrailia is way hot!!! I think watching gymnastics is fun too, cuz I could never do any of that. Its crazy...like the balance beam and the bars, its just nuts.

:lol: I also love horses, but we don't get that....... I get gymnastics, sincronises jumps, or whatever you call them, swimming (thanks!) athletics, rowing and a bit of Judo or Taekwando........ that's mainly....... we get like 10 disciplines of 20-something........ very few, but I love riding! :D (that doesn't mean I'm a good rider!)

but you jump and staffs like that....... I just ride and make it run and enjoy the place where the horses are and ........ that's it (I practise other sports, so I can't be so irresponsable as to do that and get hurt probably) and well........ I don't like much the Equestrian things...... it's too elitist here.......... people riding here , they are too........ like "I can maintain a horse and do equestrian, therefore I'm rich = better " and..... I don't like that (the club I went to was like that, and where I play hockey there is also one of those, which I don't know how they are called, and they are just like that) so....... I learn in the country side, where it's just you/me, the horse & the master a.k.a, the teacher :D

I also like gymnastic....... but I must say all swimmers look awful, at least to me

and Thorpe won, but probably you know that already

Wee i like gymnastic too, the romanian girls were awesome last nite :o :o But erm all swimmers look awful? :angry: No they dont! :rolleyes: Thorpe, Hoogenband and Phelps are all fine :rolleyes: :blush: And yesh Thorpe has won it, but Hoogenband was real close :(