✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is this a Crazy Girl or a Normal one?

Guest DavidG

Guest DavidG

Ok, here goes, as I understand, there are a lot of women here, so I am going to ask you girls a straight up question!!

Righteo, basically, it goes like this, there is this girl I know, and when we met, we really got on, and we were really going well. It was like, you know, typical flirting. Then all of a sudden, she goes, oh I want to go out with you sort of things yadda yadda, I really like ya. Problem is, she had to go back to Canada. Basically, she was born here but she lives in Canada and is coming back here to go to University in a years time. So, she tells me she likes me, but there is this other she likes in Canada. Next thing, she doesnt like him anymore, and we get closer. Then the next thing, she tells me there is this other guy that she's liked for two years, but she cant do anything with him because he's got a girlfriend. So im standing here, going uh huh. Then, she's moaning about wanting to get laid, and she cant, but she reckons she will at this party, and then she is getting topless with this OTHER guy. And IM now like at this stage where I am wondering, what the hell is going on, and why is she telling me this? I mean, lol, what the hell does she want from me lol? My approval or something?

Someone elaborate for me would ya?

Cheers

D

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DavidG
I think that girl is too much confused to take a decision. And she's confusing you too...

Women are difficult, you know that.. :P

I agree, she is confused, well at least I hope she is! lol

One thing is for certain, she has bamboozled my brain...aaaah its melting, I hope I can finish my medical degree before I have no brain left!, so then I Can operate on myself haha

Guest DavidG

Lol...Ahh this is badaboum! Hello there? yeep thats me, David, future doctor! I hope lol...still got a long way to go! Nice to meet you!

Guest DavidG

whaaaa i'll answer what i think you mean lol, im about to start year 3 of part one of my course. If I do well enough, I get through to part 2, and from there lol, in 5 years time, I will graduate with 2 degrees lol. After that, im gonna do Neurosurgery as it is my favorite part of medicine! I'm doing like 5 units of it this year lol!

Anyway, hoped that helped!

Guest DavidG

yeah, thats fair enough you know, i mean, I know loads of people who still have no idea what they are going to do yet. I even know someone who are gonig to do the degree and then not even follow up the career so you know! I wouldnt worry too much about it!

Guest DavidG

Lol its ok, id never deny the question of a female medical student from norway lol (i assume that's where your from lol)