✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is this a Crazy Girl or a Normal one?

Guest DavidG

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DavidG

Hey, Older doesn't always mean better. Lol, Im 20! Some Would Argue that is the Prime for Most things! :) People tell me this is true too! :D Ah well lol! Too bad eh? ;)

haha wow. I'm surprised she's been telling you all about these guys. She's obviously open about sex...she wants you to have sex with her, thats very apparent. I'm sure you could do better tho, so don't wait around. She sounds a little off to me. I would never talk about that stuff to a guy I liked.

Guest DavidG
haha wow. I'm surprised she's been telling you all about these guys. She's obviously open about sex...she wants you to have sex with her' date=' thats very apparent. I'm sure you could do better tho, so don't wait around. She sounds a little off to me. I would never talk about that stuff to a guy I liked.[/quote']

I think you are right lol, I'm just like oooooooookay with it from now on, you know lol. She's like flippin mad! Anyway, there must be some decent girls around my age on here right lol :P haha

Anyway, I think I'm going to just keep a bit of distance for a while with her you know, instead of driving me up the wall :angry:

Guest DavidG
yea good call...I'm a decent girl around your age!! haha. I'm not a sex addict psycho girl...which is good. This is a really horny thread...whats with that? That usher song sucks by the way...haha.

I dunno, I guess I'm partly to blame, although I think quite a few peeps in here just need a good ol' shag. Maybe I should introduce them all to my girl, lol she'd probably shag em all or give em a flash at least :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as for you Kenna, lol heeeeeeeey how you doooooooin :D