✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is this a Crazy Girl or a Normal one?

Guest DavidG

Ok' date=' here goes, as I understand, there are a lot of women here, so I am going to ask you girls a straight up question!![/b']

Righteo, basically, it goes like this, there is this girl I know, and when we met, we really got on, and we were really going well. It was like, you know, typical flirting. Then all of a sudden, she goes, oh I want to go out with you sort of things yadda yadda, I really like ya. Problem is, she had to go back to Canada. Basically, she was born here but she lives in Canada and is coming back here to go to University in a years time. So, she tells me she likes me, but there is this other she likes in Canada. Next thing, she doesnt like him anymore, and we get closer. Then the next thing, she tells me there is this other guy that she's liked for two years, but she cant do anything with him because he's got a girlfriend. So im standing here, going uh huh. Then, she's moaning about wanting to get laid, and she cant, but she reckons she will at this party, and then she is getting topless with this OTHER guy. And IM now like at this stage where I am wondering, what the hell is going on, and why is she telling me this? I mean, lol, what the hell does she want from me lol? My approval or something?

Someone elaborate for me would ya?

Cheers

D

methinks the young lady is screwing you over mate! :stunned: i mean WHO does she want to be with?! even im confused

and oh my this thread is filthy :D

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DavidG
Ok' date=' here goes, as I understand, there are a lot of women here, so I am going to ask you girls a straight up question!![/b']

Righteo, basically, it goes like this, there is this girl I know, and when we met, we really got on, and we were really going well. It was like, you know, typical flirting. Then all of a sudden, she goes, oh I want to go out with you sort of things yadda yadda, I really like ya. Problem is, she had to go back to Canada. Basically, she was born here but she lives in Canada and is coming back here to go to University in a years time. So, she tells me she likes me, but there is this other she likes in Canada. Next thing, she doesnt like him anymore, and we get closer. Then the next thing, she tells me there is this other guy that she's liked for two years, but she cant do anything with him because he's got a girlfriend. So im standing here, going uh huh. Then, she's moaning about wanting to get laid, and she cant, but she reckons she will at this party, and then she is getting topless with this OTHER guy. And IM now like at this stage where I am wondering, what the hell is going on, and why is she telling me this? I mean, lol, what the hell does she want from me lol? My approval or something?

Someone elaborate for me would ya?

Cheers

D

methinks the young lady is screwing you over mate! :stunned: i mean WHO does she want to be with?! even im confused

and oh my this thread is filthy :D

yeah i so totally Agree with you, thats why i've stopped chillin with her for a bit but you know, its good to talk to people about it lol, and its all good cos i'm meeting some cute (sure sure sex mad too) but cute girls lol

hopefully all this can be sorted out soon though, cos she's driving me nuts...

Guest DavidG
haha I'm goooood...you?! Yea totally' date=' people in here do need to get laid, or something. The sex tension is really building up. Yea David, ditch this girl.[/quote']

yeah, as i said in my previous post, i think its looking that way...*sighs*, will make single again lol, still, its all gooooooooood right Kenna :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah i so totally Agree with you, thats why i've stopped chillin with her for a bit but you know, its good to talk to people about it lol, and its all good cos i'm meeting some cute (sure sure sex mad too) but cute girls lol

hopefully all this can be sorted out soon though, cos she's driving me nuts...[/b]

well being single is cool.

oh wait a minute, no it bloody well isnt. :rolleyes:

:lol: :/

seriously though, find some other gal who will appreciate you properly :P

Guest DavidG

hopefully all this can be sorted out soon though, cos she's driving me nuts...[/b]

well being single is cool.

oh wait a minute, no it bloody well isnt. :rolleyes:

:lol: :/

seriously though, find some other gal who will appreciate you properly :P

Lol hey hey, I'll welcome any cutie to come say hey! I don't mind! lol I'm here *waves hands* :P

Guest DavidG
haha you just made my day david!! haha. Yea sorry but this girl is a little on the crazy side...we're all cute fun girls here!

Well, I'm pleased to have made your day!!! :D And as for the cute fun girls lol, yeah I've noticed lol....can't wait to get to know ya'll better :cool:

Guest DavidG
i think the ladies on here are too insane for a lot of guys actually :lol: myself included of course :smug: :P

Lol, thats ok, im a little crazy too :P

AAAAH Butterflies everywhere everywhere....*tries to catch them out of the sky*

you know...cuckoooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea we're fun...I'm at work and I'm totally entertained by all this. Hehe. We're all hot, sexy girls...sooo hot. Hehe. I bet all you boys are cute too!!

I'll take thatas another compliment from you Kenna haha ;)

Guest DavidG

Cos Alllllll of the Stars, have faded awaaaaaaaaay..

me too lol

Anyway, I'm 20, about to embark on my third year at University towards becoming a Neurosurgeon! I found this place by accident ironically, I actually found it on a lyrics site but its pretty great that I'm here. I love my course, although it takes up a lot of my time :D I love Coldplay, evidently but I like all kinds of music, my two most listened to badns other than Coldplay at the moment, well three are Embrace, Muse and Evanescence. I also really like Kristian Leontiou.

I'm 6ft 1, brown hair and brown eyes, and my favorite sports are football (soccer) and Rugby but I have an urge for swimming at the moment. Anything else lol? :cool:

hmmm interesting...where are you from?

Lets see...I'm 19, about to be a sophmore at the University of Wisconsin-River Falls. I'm really excited for that. I eventually want to be a Neonatal Nurse, I love babies and kids. I don't even remember how I came across this site. I was looking up coldplay lyrics for this school thing, and saw this, so I decided why not? It keeps me entertained and I've met some cool people. My full name is McKenna Daniylle Flynn...hehe I'm irish. Music, yes I like coldplay, love Ben Folds, David Gray, Postal Service, and many more. I'm 5'6 golden brown hair, hazel eyes and my favorite sports are volleyball, basketball, football, I'll play really anything. Yea thats me.

Cos Alllllll of the Stars, have faded awaaaaaaaaay..

me too lol

Anyway, I'm 20, about to embark on my third year at University towards becoming a Neurosurgeon! I found this place by accident ironically, I actually found it on a lyrics site but its pretty great that I'm here. I love my course, although it takes up a lot of my time :D I love Coldplay, evidently but I like all kinds of music, my two most listened to badns other than Coldplay at the moment, well three are Embrace, Muse and Evanescence. I also really like Kristian Leontiou.

I'm 6ft 1, brown hair and brown eyes, and my favorite sports are football (soccer) and Rugby but I have an urge for swimming at the moment. Anything else lol? :cool:

Yeah! do you have girlfriend???? lol :lol:

Guest DavidG

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I hope I can provide some enjoyment for you all! But I'm sure there are plenty of decent guys round here!

Thanks everyone for taking interest though ;)