✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

hehe @ the smiley story. Feel the same way myself :lol: I wanna see drunken photos. It's always funny to see people in a worse state than yourself. Although, based on the state I was in on Sunday night, Mary would have to be paralytic :lol: :confused:

http://realguide.real.com/RGX/RG-us.(/music/?s=coldplay).center.bb..RGX/ramhurl.real.com/smildemohurl.html?file=realguide/music/coldplay_interview_hi.rm

I found this excellent interwiew of Will in multimedia section... The quality is great and you can see baby skin Will not very comfortable with the camera :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

Good little find that - thanks! :D

Nice to see them playing with the roadies. Go Hoppy! :cool:

ok, I am back, FINALLY!!!! Did you all miss me? I missed all of you! I am soooooooooo happy to see that this thread has been kept alive, it has taken me 45 minutes to read all the pages since I was last here. OMG! You all are a bunch of posting fools! :lol:

first I wanna say, if there are any drunken pics of me floating around in any of your pm boxes, angie is a dead woman!!! :angry: :lol:

next, I want to welcome two new people to the WILLUV!!! Jennita and Samsagaz, WELCOME!! Happy to have you here! Thanks to everyone for all the lovely Will pics that have been posted! WOW!!

I cant believe this thread has finally gotten to 200+ pages, it's about bloody time since I started this thread 2 1/2 years ago. LOL!! and frostbitpanda, I have the same shoes as Will the green nike one's. I got them off ebay ;)

I want to say I am glad to be back and I hope I am not away for as long as I was ever again. I missed out on so much!

ok, I am back, FINALLY!!!! Did you all miss me? I missed all of you! I am soooooooooo happy to see that this thread has been kept alive, it has taken me 45 minutes to read all the pages since I was last here. OMG! You all are a bunch of posting fools! :lol:

first I wanna say, if there are any drunken pics of me floating around in any of your pm boxes, angie is a dead woman!!! :angry: :lol:

next, I want to welcome two new people to the WILLUV!!! Jennita and Samsagaz, WELCOME!! Happy to have you here! Thanks to everyone for all the lovely Will pics that have been posted! WOW!!

I cant believe this thread has finally gotten to 200+ pages, it's about bloody time since I started this thread 2 1/2 years ago. LOL!! and frostbitpanda, I have the same shoes as Will the green nike one's. I got them off ebay ;)

I want to say I am glad to be back and I hope I am not away for as long as I was ever again. I missed out on so much!

also, I wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone! I hope that everyone has a great year full of WILLUV!! :kiss: