✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

yes...i like the way your mind works...

and if guy is coming then obvi jonny has to come :wink3:

haha,obviously!! :wink3: But what about poor Chris we can't leave him out?? :confused:

Well we all know if jonny is there then chris will be. Cant leave him behind.

:lol: thats very true...joined at the hip those two :rolleyes: So we have the whole gang there now!! :)

^and know how to play cool instraments' date=' as we would be taught by the best. Meant to say Taylor from foo's should be there as well. Cant forget him either.[/quote']

Yep,we'll be so cool!!!okey doke..he's pretty cool,oh and maybe Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol!!! :)

^thanks...but i dont know where you can get it bigger...try one.org website. I know that in the make poverty history site they have stuff like this for other people, coldplays one might be on there. But i borrowed this 'forever' off of someone else on the coldplay.com forum. :embarrased: :cool: Im such a tea leaf. Thief for those of you that dont know cockney rhyming slang. :)

That doesnt help you much does it? im sorry!

I am sure you have!!! :lol: :lol: I would like to learn also. I am musicaly inclined but maybe they could help me out.

:lol: :lol: haha me too,I'm sure they would lend us a hand :wink3: :lol:

I am sure they would. I would love to learn guy bass part on in my place. i know its not hard most likely but i am an idoit sometimes.