✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

ok girlygirl i love you too....i think you have become my FAV person in the WORLD (after coldplay.... and some other people :lol: ) joke

you are the QUEEN of finding and posting some fantastic coldplay pictures...

Infact i crown you DAME girlygirl....hey if the queen can do it so can i :smug:

:lol: :lol:

Haha I love you too!!! Aww Queen i think i like that :lol: ANd i get a title i am so excited!! thats going in the siggy :P

I'm Anne Norham, the greatest argentinian fan of Coldplay... Long time no see!

I hope you're all alright... I wanted to say that this community is hugely benefiting if you're really into this wonderful band... take care, and the image of you reading this is lovely...

Anne

hello alessa' date=' it seems we are never on at the same time! :( I can't thank you all enough for posting these awsome pics of Will, they are sooo good, I could faint! :blush:[/quote']

yep... unfortunally....

and no problem... champion's pics are shot to post, huh? :lol:

"I met a boy called Champion, on September 24th right here, at UIC pavilion, but unfortunantly I lost his address, he was last seen with a friend a bassist who resembled Guy Berryman from Coldplay but he wears his hear in a big puffy fro. I love him but it embarrases me to walk down the street with him , he lives in southampton or somewhere and he wears a light pink tshirt, he has patches on his hoodie jacket and on the back are written the names, Mary and Mom and Kraftwork. I would greatfully appreciate it, if you see him tell him, I'm in the park with my friend and please tell him Angie and I want him to bring Jonny along and not just him."

I dont know if any of you know the song "Frank Mills" but this is re-worded from that. :lol:

"I met a boy called Champion, on September 24th right here, at UIC pavilion, but unfortunantly I lost his address, he was last seen with a friend a bassist who resembled Guy Berryman from Coldplay but he wears his hear in a big puffy fro. I love him but it embarrases me to walk down the street with him , he lives in southampton or somewhere and he wears a light pink tshirt, he has patches on his hoodie jacket and on the back are written the names, Mary and Mom and Kraftwork. I would greatfully appreciate it, if you see him tell him, I'm in the park with my friend and please tell him Angie and I want him to bring Jonny along and not just him."

I dont know if any of you know the song "Frank Mills" but this is re-worded from that. :lol:

i saw him.... but on TV!! :P

anyway.... im gonna call for some producers friends and try to send him to you!!! :idea2: :)