✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

"I met a boy called Champion, on September 24th right here, at UIC pavilion, but unfortunantly I lost his address, he was last seen with a friend a bassist who resembled Guy Berryman from Coldplay but he wears his hear in a big puffy fro. I love him but it embarrases me to walk down the street with him , he lives in southampton or somewhere and he wears a light pink tshirt, he has patches on his hoodie jacket and on the back are written the names, Mary and Mom and Kraftwork. I would greatfully appreciate it, if you see him tell him, I'm in the park with my friend and please tell him Angie and I want him to bring Jonny along and not just him."

I dont know if any of you know the song "Frank Mills" but this is re-worded from that. :lol:

i saw him.... but on TV!! :P

anyway.... im gonna call for some producers friends and try to send him to you!!! :idea2: :)

awww thanks Alessa, that would be grand! :kiss: :heart:

Jon's mustache is eating his face.

But I fucking WANT that Monty Python shirt, goddamnit.

Wtf Will's tall.

/end random comments.

I think jonny looks sooooooooooo bad with that THING on his face...and also i think will might be standing on a step or something to make him look taller, cause i think jonny is the tallest :thinking:

Yeah thats the one im on about.

So how are you??? Not spoke in a while have we :cry:

you are right, that's how i noticied that i guy i like looks likes guy, he had the same moustache than jonny.. i prefer jonny and this guy with sideburns only or with beard but not with moustache it don't fits him. (does that expression works in this situation? :huh:)

yes i miss you friend. i was busy studying and i will be during this week till next thursday 15th sept. :/ but then i'll be back here. :cool: