✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

awww will what a cutie!! That pic is so cute of him. He seems like such an awesome and smart guy!! I find myself learning new words from him! See coldplay is educational. :smug:

Ther is one pic of will that i love. its him standing behind his drums and he has his hands like on is head i think it was. but you can see he is very buff guy! Hey mary do you know what pic i am talking about? it kinda looks like it was taken @ the hollywood bowl but i donno.

^you could see a bit of his underwear in that photo. :wink3:

At the new york concert last night, when will was taking a bow and applauding the audience, i could see his stomach and underwear. i was so tempted to whistle at him! :lol:

:lol: sounds like something I would do! I saw his belly when he clapped at the shows I went to, I might have a pic of it! *goes off to search for Will's belly :wink3:

awww will what a cutie!! That pic is so cute of him. He seems like such an awesome and smart guy!! I find myself learning new words from him! See coldplay is educational. :smug:

Ther is one pic of will that i love. its him standing behind his drums and he has his hands like on is head i think it was. but you can see he is very buff guy! Hey mary do you know what pic i am talking about? it kinda looks like it was taken @ the hollywood bowl but i donno.

is it this one? Coldplay1_1002.jpg

I made a tshirt with this pic on it ;)

Dame GirlyGirl - WOOOOOOOOOW great pictures of will i LOVE 'em. Do you have any idea why he was holding up to pictures of various people?

ARIADNASQUIRE - Hey i havent been on much either, cause ive had no internet..hope your work is coming along well and your not finding it too hard! We can chat better when you have finished next week..Good luck with it all...although im sure you dont need it ;) :)