🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I think Will's drumming is fantastic.

Besides, Coldplay songs don't call for incredible drum lines or anything. Everything is all quite simple and rudimentary.

Of course, if you listin to songs like Low, Shiver, Talk, and Daylight, Will's drums really shine through. Especially if you watch them live. He's all over the place. :)

it's never very complicated but i think that's the point. all the beats kind of add to the music without taking away from it. there's never anything fancy or distracting. Which is a good thing really! i remember he said a while ago that he couldnt do any of that "riddly diddly" stuff...or something like that! lol

I love how you Brits call them 'spots'. When I first heard Chris talking about his spots I was so confused. :laugh3:

Oh and Fudge, can you post the original to your avatar?? It's amazing!

thanks fudge!!! and sorry I don't know what's "spots" meaning?:confused:

ok dont anyone faint but yes, it is me, mary

I have been missing in action, yet again. I dont know why but it is terrible I know

I hate being away for so long, I miss you all loads and I dont seem to be able to keep focused on more than one thing at a time. I cant promise I will be here more often than not but I do promise to check in from time to time.

I love and appreciate Will' date='but his drumming is kind of basic.Anyone agree?[/quote']

I think White Shadows drumming is not really basic . And what about Shiver? in this song he had just learnt to play drums and he does really good. I think Will is a very talented musician, besides than a human jukebox

hey mary!! nice to 'see' ya ;0) Just pop in when you can! hehe

I've been trying to keep the willuv alive in your absence :0)

thank you love, you are doing an excellent job at it. I know someone who should win biggest Will fan for 2006 ;) It will be sad giving up my crown but I know I will be passing it on to someone very deserving.

If you have ever went to a Coldplay concert' date=' and sat side stage, you would realize how technical the drumming is, I have NEVER seen arms move like that.[/quote']omg, as you know i have been to a few shows in front row most of them and I always focus on will and he is an amazing drummer especially for being self taught. He is a master at drumming, so talented!