🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I nearly had a fookin stroke getting them. Their web site was fuckered and it took me 4 tries to get registered and I thought surely everything would be gone but I guess everyone else was having a pisser of a time registering as well. Trying to decide if I want to see Eric Clapton as well, tickets go on sale tomorrow and I hear he's gonna play a lot of his older stuff.

i know i wanted to and it was hard not attacking him but my nerves got the best of me I did shake his hand. They were manly hands not like when I shook Chris' hand' date=' he has long girly fingers lol[/quote']

Hey! Dont make fun of Chris's hands, I have a minor obsession, I just think they are the most gorgeous hands I have ever seen on a man, Im not kidding either, Ask my mother, I watch Live 8 on slowmo so I can pause it and look at the close ups of his hands. Hahah. Bit wierd I know, but if I were you, I would have said "bump the nerves, lets just bump." haha. But really...:freak:

Hey! Dont make fun of Chris's hands' date=' I have a minor obsession, I just think they are the most gorgeous hands I have ever seen on a man, Im not kidding either, Ask my mother, I watch Live 8 on slowmo so I can pause it and look at the close ups of his hands. Hahah. Bit wierd I know, but if I were you, I would have said "bump the nerves, lets just bump." haha. But really...:freak:[/quote']

haha it sounds easier that it is. and I wasnt making fun , I love Chris-just stating the facts ;)