✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I think we all know who started the Church of Chris Martin now. :lol: Don't you have some more sermons or prophecies to write ? Go on, get to it. Go bow before your posters and meditate.

and what the fuck does "compart mentalize" mean? and don't even start with estrogen, I doubt you even know a thing about it. Want to get technical? I'll school you on the endocrine system.

Jen you said all the right things but this kid is just delusional.

hahhaahah

I couldn't have said it better :D

Could we just ignore this person? I don't want this thread to be a constant fight... it was nice before those bad comments

Dilusional huh?

That's funny,since most of your guys' responses are basically humor,with minimal intellegence included.

I really don't think I am the dilusional one,given for the same reason above.

Yes,I really like Chris Martin-but you guys have listened to him!! You know how great he is!! THE OTHER BAND MEMBERS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS CHRIS!!!

If you were starting a band,and musicians were lined up against the wall.isn't Chris your first selection? He is a great pianist,amazing singer(just not THEE best voice),and is,in at least my opinion,the greatest song writer since.........who?

Is anyone a better writer than Chris?

I'm almost sorry to keep intruding in your love fest,but I only do this with the hope that just once,another intellegent human being will visit this thread and will dispose of you guys,since I know MY opinion really isn't valued.

I still can't see anything to like about him. He's just an ok drummer in a great band-which is great,hardly because of him,if at all

I'm trying my best Deedee. I could be saying a lot worse!

But yes. Let's get back to the appreciation.

I especially appreciate the smiles Will sends during the acoustic set of the concert. I wish he was at the front of the stage more often displaying his many masterful skills on the various instruments. Diversity in talent, ain't it wonderful?

Imgiftedbutimlazy, we're not saying bad things about Chris! HELLO! Read please!!!!!!

This is the Will Champion thread so IT'S OBVIOUS that we're going to talk about Will and not the other members. So quit it with the 'Chris is the best' speach. No one is saying bad things about him!

This is the Will thread and we'll talk about HIM. Period.

Now I'll start ignoring you. Sorry.

Great answer!! You didn't even give one!

Provide ONE answer with someone who is remotely close to Chris,please-I beg you-I'm tired of having reason for my ego to grow larger

yeah you're definately in the wrong thread.......

As much as I love Coldplay I would never claim that they are the best band ever or that Chris martin is the best musician or song writer of all time. Christ, the guy forgets his lines and fucks up all the time!

But that's just the way he is and why we love coldplay!

I'm not going to list you songwriters who are better than him.