✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Well considering it's not his first instrument I think he does quite well but thanks for that ;)

He's not the best drummer in the world but he adds something to the music not just with the drumming but with his voice also and they way that he keeps the rest of the band in time - which is essentially the role of a drummer! Besides, he would probably (and I'm just surmising here as I of course don't know him!:laugh3: ) laugh at the thought of him being the best drummer in the world! THe man knows his music and he's said before he's not a fancy drummer, he just hits them as hard as he can :laugh3:

and back to a more important matter....

yes.....the sunglasses.....:sneaky:

I do agree with you, fudge! Will is multi-talented!

listen to start of In My Place - genius. best drum part ever.

I have,and it is nothing I couldn't play when I was 6.

Will is basically a slow drummer-very slow.

I literally play nearly as fast as he does with my right hand alone.

And if I was to listen to just his drumming on the albums,without any other instruments,I would go mad because of his turtle-like speed.

He seriously might be the slowest rock drummer in mainstream music

And yes,I may have said this before,but I really felt like balancing the emotion evenly with my post

I have,and it is nothing I couldn't play when I was 6.

Will is basically a slow drummer-very slow.

I literally play nearly as fast as he does with my right hand alone.

And if I was to listen to just his drumming on the albums,without any other instruments,I would go mad because of his turtle-like speed.

He seriously might be the slowest rock drummer in mainstream music

And yes,I may have said this before,but I really felt like balancing the emotion evenly with my post

Good for you....

I'll give Chris a call and tell him you're available....

Two days ago I got the chance to talk to Will one-on-one and he is THE sweetest guy! We talked like two minutes because he was about to go for a walk with his wife and his baby and I didn't want to disturb. But after that he came back (I was in front of the entrance of the hotel) and before getting into the hotel he aproached us (by now we were 10 -14 people) and he signed cd covers and took pictures with us.

Really really cool guy.

I don't know how you guys can love Will so much.

Take your emotion and IQ,and seperate the two.

His drumming is so friggen basic!!

Didn't you get enough praise from my last post? Really! You rule, dude! Please start a band, want to hear what you can do with drum set. :lol:

Stop being all talk and back up what you are stating or else just get over yourself. thanksssssssssss.