✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

NO, they have not!!!!<denial>

I say he's still a :censored:badass! Who kicks the shit outta the drums @The Bakery while cursing like a sailor, then goes home to kiss his wife and change diapers like a good daddy:nice:

LOL--no I haven't lost it, completely, yet.:rolleyes::laugh3:

omg yes you have! you've completely lost it. :stunned:

just kidding, I'm as crazy as you are. :P

haha yes, I hope that's exactly what he does!

Will = Naughty (:wink3:) AND Nice (:heart:)

Hi everyone! Well, this is my first post and figured it was best to place it in Will's forum. This man is freaking amazing at the drums and any other instrument he touches, and he's quickly become my favourite member.

Anyhoo, a little background on myself. I'm a Brit, but live in the States (since '93 when I was 15). I've been a fan of the band since Parachutes, but wish I still lived in ol Blighty back in the late 90's so I could have experienced more of the early stuff! I was soooo happy when they broke the States, especially since now I can see them in concert all the time. They appear to love Texas, so this next concert in Houston will be the 4th time seeing them. I still haven't found a song I dislike, and I have all the B-sides, etc...

I wanted to share one of my 'finds' this past weekend while I was visiting friends in Austin. I went to Waterloo Records (which many of you will probably know is one of Will's favourite record shops - he actually mentions it in Will's 22nd Sept. tour diary things on BBC 6: http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/events/coldplay/) and I found the 'Talk' single from Holland in the Coldplay section! It was only $8.95, which shocked me since it's pretty rare, but the best part is it had ALL 3 singles in the digifold! BONUS! It is used of course, but the discs are in great condition and I think it's my best Coldplay find yet! The live tracks are amazing (esp. Clocks) but the one I wanted to mention was the version of Til Kingdom Come, since it is another track where Will comes to the front! The crowd even cheers and Chris says 'That's for you William!'. I have been enjoying Will's endeavours into lead vocals recently, so this was a nice bonus!!

Anyway, wasn't sure if anyone has this or knows of this fact, so thought I'd mention it. Of course, I can share the track if someone tells me how.

Thanks for the thread, which, from the bits I've seen, is absolutely hilarious. I'm not quite into Will as much as a lot of you are, LOL, but he's definately my fav of the group!

Thanks for reading!

Marcus

YAY! welcome to coldplaying! :D

I don't think I've ever heard that version of "Till Kingdom Come" before :confused:

that sounds interesting though. I guess if you would like to share it you can go to the Multimedia section which is here

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28

I don't know how to upload things, but you can ask someone there and I'm sure they will help you. :)

will's growing his hair a bit. Looks all fluffy lol

Wow, I haven't seen you for a long time!! :freak:

cute thanks :nice:

is that matt in the picture too? all the way to the right.

I think it's Matt too, but I'm not sure about it! :confused:

I wonder if that 4th guy in that group hugging is Phil :thinking:

will's growing his hair a bit. Looks all fluffy lol

Wow, I haven't seen you for a long time!! :freak:

cute thanks :nice:

is that matt in the picture too? all the way to the right.

I think it's Matt too, but I'm not sure about it! :confused:

I wonder if that 4th guy in that group hugging is Phil :thinking:

A few pics from the War Child gig to add to the collection:nice:

warchi9.jpg?t=1235132619

This one is funny! :lol:

It looks like an ad that goes like this:

Would you...

like to...

have a...

child?

(Will's pic ^)

Well...