✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Because this little object has a very dirty history :lol:

Aw damn, now I have to tell you xD

So, I made up a story with a very good friend of mine (also a coldplayer). So we thought about how everyone is just interested in the singer and the guitarplayer of Coldplay, and nobody cares about Will and Guy. So Guy is busy with being hot and all, but Will once found a little rubber duck in a hotel room, which became his best friend and umm... well my friend and I were VERY BORED, so we turned this whole crap into a twisted and dirty fanfiction. So in the end, when Will was very lonely and he had nobody to talk to, he ended up talking to the duck and umm.. WELL, you know what men do when they have no fun the last few months xD

Yes I know I'm a creep but hell, I was bored =D

*cough cough and away!*

:vanish:

HAHA You Dirty Duckie :P

oh gosh I need to stay in here to get my mind off of Jonny :stunned:

I had the craziest dream last night that he just showed up at my house and he was all tall and suave, and he gave me a hug and then left.. and ever since I woke up, I just can't get him out of my head. :uhoh:

~frantically looks at Will pics~

haha no, you're not the only one! I've watched it like a million times now.. and everytime I hear his little thank you speech at the end, I do a shrieky fangirl squee.

:heart: he has such an affect on me.

Cute Smiley Will :wacky:

33wxhya.jpg

i6blop.jpg

Hello Willuvers :P

I drew a random Will picture!

...oh and don't ask about the rubber duck :lol:

Willy_color.jpg?t=1234735641

That looks hilarious, Thalia! :lol:

So, I made up a story with a very good friend of mine (also a coldplayer). So we thought about how everyone is just interested in the singer and the guitarplayer of Coldplay, and nobody cares about Will and Guy. So Guy is busy with being hot and all, but Will once found a little rubber duck in a hotel room, which became his best friend and umm... well my friend and I were VERY BORED, so we turned this whole crap into a twisted and dirty fanfiction. So in the end, when Will was very lonely and he had nobody to talk to, he ended up talking to the duck and umm.. WELL, you know what men do when they have no fun the last few months xD

*cough cough and away!*

:stunned::shocked2::inquisitive:

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

haha no, you're not the only one! I've watched it like a million times now.. and everytime I hear his little thank you speech at the end, I do a shrieky fangirl squee.

:heart: he has such an affect on me.

Cute Smiley Will :wacky:

33wxhya.jpg

i6blop.jpg

Awwwww, cute Will!!!!! :nice:

Can I just say I ADORE YOUR AVI, Lauren! :D

:wideeyed:

oh gosh yes, I saw that yesterday!!

as he was reaching over to grab a postcard, his jacket traveled further and further up his back.. and my mind wandered. :wacky:

:uhoh2: I need to go set my mood to pervy..

I noticed that too! :wacky: I wanted to post a pic, but I couldn't pause it at the right moment. It always ended up being blurry when I tried.

*cough cough and away!*

PERV!!!!!

:shocked2: :stunned: :wideeyed: :wacky: :wink3:

yumiosaka4.jpg

Will looks so yummy here. :wink3: Bit of chest shown...

Yummmm :wacky:

willpc2pg8.png

Yummy back view. :wink3:

oh gosh yes, I saw that yesterday!!

as he was reaching over to grab a postcard, his jacket traveled further and further up his back.. and my mind wandered. :wacky:

:uhoh2: I need to go set my mood to "perv"..

Welcome to the dark side :D

February 17, 2009 - submitted by Hans, Germany

Q. "The next one you pick up is where we tour up next year" ... "oh fuck". Which country is it which will have the 100% pleasure of seeing Coldplay live in 2010 ? ;-)

The Oracle replies:

Oh dear Hans, Will didn't say that! The next card that Will picked up was from NORFOLK! I can see how you might have misheard.

Of course it doesn't mean they're touring Norfolk before anyone writes to check... it was all for fun!

yeah I don't care what anyone says.. Will definitely said "oh fuck" :dozey:

that did NOT sound like "Norfolk" :rolleyes:

LOL I know I totally heard "oh fuck!" and it sounded funny 'cause he was stretching over table:wink3:

I remember when I first saw it thinking...cool Will has a potty mouth, just like me!:censored::P

So Debs, don't kill it for me!:angry::lol:

BTW...

willsmile5.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:

yes! that's exactly why I got excited! :lol:

I was like "yay, Will's a badass" :sneaky:

now my dreams have been crushed :cry:

NO, they have not!!!!<denial>

I say he's still a :censored:badass! Who kicks the shit outta the drums @The Bakery while cursing like a sailor, then goes home to kiss his wife and change diapers like a good daddy:nice:

LOL--no I haven't lost it, completely, yet.:rolleyes::laugh3:

Hi everyone! Well, this is my first post and figured it was best to place it in Will's forum. This man is freaking amazing at the drums and any other instrument he touches, and he's quickly become my favourite member.

Anyhoo, a little background on myself. I'm a Brit, but live in the States (since '93 when I was 15). I've been a fan of the band since Parachutes, but wish I still lived in ol Blighty back in the late 90's so I could have experienced more of the early stuff! I was soooo happy when they broke the States, especially since now I can see them in concert all the time. They appear to love Texas, so this next concert in Houston will be the 4th time seeing them. I still haven't found a song I dislike, and I have all the B-sides, etc...

I wanted to share one of my 'finds' this past weekend while I was visiting friends in Austin. I went to Waterloo Records (which many of you will probably know is one of Will's favourite record shops - he actually mentions it in his 22nd Sept. tour diary thing on BBC 6: http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/events/coldplay/) and I found the 'Talk' single from Holland in the Coldplay section! It was only $8.95, which shocked me since it's pretty rare, but the best part is it had ALL 3 singles in the digifold! BONUS! It is used of course, but the discs are in great condition and I think it's my best Coldplay find yet! The live tracks are amazing (esp. Clocks) but the one I wanted to mention was the version of Til Kingdom Come, since it is another track where Will comes to the front! The crowd even cheers and Chris says 'That's for you William!'. I have been enjoying Will's endeavours into lead vocals recently, so this was a nice bonus!!

Anyway, wasn't sure if anyone has this or knows of this fact, so thought I'd mention it. Of course, I can share the track if someone tells me how.

Thanks for the thread, which, from the bits I've seen, is absolutely hilarious. I'm not quite into Will as much as a lot of you are, LOL, but he's definately my fav of the group!

Thanks for reading!

Marcus