✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Are you kidding me!?!? OF COURSE I OWN THE LIVE DVD!!!!!

I watch it at least once a day! And if you think he's cute during Politik, watch him at the end of Yellow! He winks to someone off camera. Chris or Jonny? Not sure...

And at the beginning of In My Place, he laughs in the general direction of Guy. And at the end of Clocks, he just sits and stares at Chris. *sigh* I'm not obsessed!! Okay, maybe I am...

Oh yeah, he's also stinking adorable during the Tour Diary when he runs in place while Jonny runs up the mountain in Denver...

Oh! He's also SO STINKING CUTE on that "home video" where Jonny wants to play jazz. When Will was talking I was all..."awww"

:D

Awe.

I love when Chris rescues it and some british girl in the backround is like "ey, little chap"

Its so cute when Chris rescues it too, lucky cat.

haha.

Maybe I should get stuck above Coldplays dressing rooms and meow until he comes up and saves me. ;)

Good to hear! I've only had one day off this week, damn 6 day work weeks! When you finally get on, IM me so I can keep you company. I don't have to work until 3:30pm so I won't go to bed until really late!

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you do?

no i dont mind, I work in a tool crib in a factory, so basically I sit here and wait for the guys that work here to come back and get tools. Boring, but good pay to sit here and talk on the board. lol

where do you work?