✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Hullo! How y'all doing? :D

I'm loving Mr Champion. Just wanted to tell you that. I constantly have to defend him to my friend who refers to him as "the fat ginger one" :evil3: Recently been reconsidering our friendship.... :lol:

Going to see coldplay at earls court on the 16th. It's my first time. Never been able to get tickets before! Got them on ebay this time...paid an arm and a leg for them! But well worth it I think.

tara! :)

Welcome fudge. Glad to see another Champion fan! Tell your friend that he is not fat at all. I have met him several times and he is thin. Nice muscular arms and legs too, from beating those drums! ;)

http://www.insidecx.com/interviews/archive/coldplay.html

This is a link to an old article but they interviewed only Will and since we don't see too many of those out there, I decided to post it. Anyone else have any Will interviews?

:lol: No worries, Mary! I just told my friend "thanks". I take it as a compliment and shows that I'm a highly devoted fan! Glad to see you're online again! Did you get your situation worked out with all the Texas shows?

Hey Luc! I didnt get to go to texas :( but i still have an airfare credit to use so when they reschedule houston or play there next leg of the tour I will go. Thanks for the interview! ;)

^^You're welcome, Mary, anything for my fellow Will Addict! So sorry about the concerts! Damn hurricane season screwing everything up!

FAT...GINGER...ONE!?!? She obviously doesn't know a real man when she sees one! Will is BEAUTIFUL and so not fat! He's got fantastic arms and..well...he's all around just flippin' gorgeous! So tell her to...er...I'm so upset, I can't even think of a good thing to tell her!

And welcome FUDGE! So nice to see another Will lover hanging about! Welcome back to all the other Will lovers! Again, so glad to see others on besides myself, Mandy and Mary!

cheers for the welcome guys. I know he isn't fat. And not ginger either. She keeps saying it now though because she knows it winds me up. :rolleyes:

Nevermind!

Anyway, off to watch the Unteachables...and figure out whats wrong with my web cam. tara!

Awww...I missed you again! We need to exchange AIM screen names or something! Everything's going the same pretty much...although I have a sore throat and I'm for sure getting sick! If only the handsome Will Champion could be here to nurse me back to health...*sigh*...never going to happen but a girl can dream, can't she?

How's everything going for you? Again, so sorry about the shows! I really feel for you...stinking hurricanes! I hope you come back online so I can have someone to talk to! Oh, I almost forgot...I downloaded the show at MSG! I've been trying to find the show I went to but no luck so far!

I had a thought, every other member has their own threads with hundreds of pages! We are only at 60 and that makes me sad, dammit! MORE...WILL...LOVE!!!!

Damn, he's a sexy bastard....

And one more thing, a local radio station is auctioning off a guitar signed by all the members! Imagine, something they actually touched...

Wow, obsessive much? And I say, yes, I am!

Anyway, it's going at $451 at the moment and it ends in about 8 hrs. Should I bid? It's a lot of money but it's a once in a lifetime thing...

So should I get it or should I pay my bills? Decisions, decisions...

lol, I am not sure if I am the one to ask. I have loads of stuff signed by the band. My fave thing is my arobtth poster. My first thing I had signed by the lads. I have it framed and hanging in my bedroom. I love it! I dont know if I would ever spend $ on something they signed, though. eek tough decision. Sorry I cant be of more help. I dont know if I have AIM. I have yahoo, I will look when I get home to see if I have it. I hardly use im's. I think there is an im on here though. I will send you a message. ;)