✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

not too disturbing. not as disturbing as these

187-8791_800.jpg

187-8790_800.jpg

wtf???????? :stunned: wow, you are right mary, those are disturbing! :stunned:

you girls are funny..talking about will and his sweat....and stalking will lookalikes....wow :stunned: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

although i would do the same if i met a GUY lookalike.... :stunned:

Dont know if you have seen these but they are funny!

mrschampion-wigs02.jpg

haha i love this pics its so funny!! I have the hardest time figuring out who is who though! is it Jonny, Guy, Chris then Will?

Mary I love that pic of will u have from cleveland i think it is.I like his awesome green nike shoes!

I must say i am not in love with will but there is something about him that is very attractive. ya know what i mean? its like he has a very magnetic personality. ya know. He is the kinda guy i would like to have as a good friend cause he seems like the one the kinda guy u could go to with a problem and he would help u figure it out .

and the kind of friend that you would love to take out shopping!

**Mildred: will do you think this v-neck will fit with my low rise jeans?

Will:On the contrary, this lovely off-the sholder bouclé sweater in burgundy, they are very in this fall, oh, and dont forget a pair of leather stylettos in black! **

From left to right: Jonny, Guy, Chris and the cutest one of ALL, WILL!!!! Hmm...he sure does cross his arms a lot...

Off to work I go, had to get my daily Coldplay fix in before I left! Have fun all!

^ :o

a new championist!!!

weeeeeeeelcome board! :)

Yeah im pretty sure thats the right order! Hahaha its sooo funny!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Whats it from?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was used in an old ezine and was takin in Indianapolis. I took this pic to the cleveland show and Chris, Jonny and Will signed it! I have it in a frame on my wall. lol Chris looked at it when I asked him to sign it and then looked at me with a look of fear/embarresment and said "Where did you get this?" ahahah

I just have to post this quote. I was looking up and reading old articles about the band and I found something pretty fun said about Will. This is from a review about their concert in NC? Not sure...

"Drummer Will Champion beat his drums like they owed him money every song."

Hilarious! It really made me laugh. And when you think about it, so true!

Hello my lovelies! I'm trying to keep this thread alive so we can keep up the Will love.

So I just listened to the interview with Will on that Steve Lamacq show. It wasn't that interesting or newsworthy...I just love listening to him talk! I noticed that in all of Coldplay's interviews, they're not only hilarious and clever but they're also really intelligent! Not that I didn't know that before but when I listen/see the interviews, it just strikes me again that they're just SO STINKING AMAZING! Love to our Coldplay...and especially, WILL!!!!

Did anyone else notice how many exclamation marks I had in just that one paragrah? What can I say? I just get so excited talking about them.... :D