✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I am strange, I hate babies, animals and old people.

lol.

I think that they are all gross. :lol:

ahahah well, I usually dont like having pets but my lil girl wants one sooo bad so I am giving in. Plus its so cute. My lil girl isnt a baby anymore so I am over the changing diapers stage-Thank God. Old people, well I used to work at a senior center and yeah they smelled like mold, beef and icy hot. lol

uh oh, i had that problem once and I am not friends with my xbest friend anymore, and I regret it because I miss her terribly. here bf and I were really good friends and it became more and we kissed and I really liked him, so we talked and decided to get together and he told her that he was married, at my suggestion. She broke up with him cried on my shoulder about it and the whole time she didnt know about him and I. We never got serious though, if you know what I mean and I ended my friendship over some idiot that I havent seen since. So, the moral of the story is just be careful. Lord, I need sleep I am rambling on too much tonite. lol

Sorry ladies, I ran away for a second and completely forgot to tell you both! My sister is home and I had to bitch to her about my new employee AKA my soon to be fired employee!

I'm going to get going but I'll probably be back later! My sister wants to go online so I have to get off. Damn big sisters, I'm 24 and she still bosses me around like I'm 5. Bastardo...

Talk to you later ladies!

By the way, I changed my mind on my list!

a)Will

b)Will

c)Will!

Guy has been looking quite not as cute latly.

:o

Whats going on?

lol.

I think guy has been hotter latly!!! :o

But if you think he looks tired it is probabely his wife that is annoying him all the time!! HA!

Yesterday I had a dream with Guy, it was ok but then his wife appeared...and she was pregnant :cry: !!!