✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Well Im a busgirl at a local golf course.

Old people all day long.

:/

But one day when I was hauling ice in the kitchen and I heard a "do do do, do do do doom, how long before i get in, befor it...." and then I was happy, but I never really hear Coldplay at work. :(

Old people all day long.

But one day when I was hauling ice in the kitchen and I heard a "do do do, do do do doom, how long before i get in, befor it...." and then I was happy, but I never really hear Coldplay at work. :(

well, youre still young, i worked all kinds of shitty jobs when I was your age. Dont worry, it will all be over soon enough.

No offense to Wal-Mart employees but...I DO NOT WORK AT WAL-MART! :lol:

I actually work at The Body Shop! Not a bad gig, and they have at least one Coldplay song on each CD. So yay, I do get to listen to Coldplay at work. I also bring my iPod every day and listen to it while I'm off the floor.

Anyway, the store itself isn't too bad to work at. It's not that cheap of a store so we don't get TOO many crappy customers...

Old people all day long.

well, youre still young, i worked all kinds of shitty jobs when I was your age. Dont worry, it will all be over soon enough.

Well today I was offered a job at this restraunt, Garfeilds, I dont know if you have a Garfeilds around you lol. but I am planning on taking the job.

Hostesssss!!!

haha

Old people all day long.

Amen to that! For my first job, I worked at a "healthy" Mexican eatery. Can we say oxymoron?

Old people all day long.

Well today I was offered a job at this restraunt, Garfeilds, I dont know if you have a Garfeilds around you lol. but I am planning on taking the job.

Hostesssss!!!

haha

Take it, sounds like a good opportunity! Hopefully, it's better pay?

No offense to Wal-Mart employees but...I DO NOT WORK AT WAL-MART! :lol:

I actually work at The Body Shop! Not a bad gig, and they have at least one Coldplay song on each CD. So yay, I do get to listen to Coldplay at work. I also bring my iPod every day and listen to it while I'm off the floor.

Anyway, the store itself isn't too bad to work at. It's not that cheap of a store so we don't get TOO many crappy customers...

That is a nice store, I have never been because the closest one is about 60 miles away. I live in a small town with nothing but walmart. UGH!

Old people all day long.

Hostesssss!!!

haha

yeah we have one about 50 miles away, never been there either. I dont get over to Indianapolis to much. My sister used to be a hostess when she was younger and really liked it. Good luck, at the new job!