✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

2729237251_a7aae3a555_o.jpg

^And he's totally posing in that one!:wink:

Nah, I think he was just hanging out, chatting with those people. He's just that cool, that's his stance :cool: :D

Random piccies time...

attachment.php?attachmentid=24036&d=1189796153

melbourne17sxzw9.jpg

124399780_70551203b7.jpg?v=0

t988c6.jpg

And while I was looking for random pics in older pages of this thread, I came across one of my old posts...and it's soo good I'm going to quote myself:P. Lame, but believe me, definitely worth it!:sweatdrop::wink3::bomb: WILL'S ANATOMY

Have a great weekend everyone!!!:D

WILL'S ANATOMY[/url]

That was such a killer post :bomb: The red ears pic always makes me laugh :lol: And I love the recent ones in which he's got a bit of hair :wacky: But I'm sorry, I'ma Berrygirl at heart and that lethal pic at the end took the best of me :awesome: :dead:

Random piccies time...And while I was looking for random pics in older pages of this thread, I came across one of my old posts...and it's soo good I'm going to quote myself:P. Lame, but believe me, definitely worth it!:sweatdrop::wink3::bomb: WILL'S ANATOMY

Ok, the best Will um, ass pic, is um, from one of the photo blogs Anchorman did, I think it is. He's wearing his soccer shorts...I'll go look for it. But it made me sweat.

Ok, I think I need to go lay down now.

Awww poor Will:hug:

He should let the coldplayers take care of him:wink3:

But if he had any common sense he wouldn't let us anywhere near him:sneaky::lol:

I'm nice, he can let me near him. And I can massage those shoulders and back. :bomb::heart::blush: