it's my avatar, I love it!

I remember I've spent 2 days waiting for him to show up but he didn't :(

and finally...

willbyn.jpg

(Actually the picture is in colours but the sun didn't help, jaja

Anyway, in B&W looks better :cool:)

I'll never forget this moment ♥

GOD! then I had the chance to meet him ^^

Wow you are so lucky! I got to high five him, but meeting him is so much better!

^:lol: God that made me laugh.Thank God for the little bit of hair

Haaha yes:laugh3:

Will is the driving strength of Coldplay!

Yeah!

aaw, thats so wonderful you got to meet him!! :wacky:

P9190229.jpg

P9190235.jpg

both photos taken by me at wembley on the 19th.

what a beast:stunned:

All your pictures turned out wonderfulllll :D

I can never get over the fact of how nice and humble Will is..:heart:

100% agree

Will is firm and gets things done, but also is a complete gentlemen and thinks of others a lot :nice:

In order to keep this thread alive, maybe we should post one Will picture of the day (each if possible.there are not many people on here so it should not be overwhelming and too much.moderation is always.yes, even when it comes to Will or Coldplay or chocolate and wine) We could also have theme days/weeks....

here

DSC01303.jpg

^ Lovely photo there Liz..

/offtopic Can I have the original photo of your avi Liz? Guy looks really good there..

here it is:nice::

apparatguy.jpg

i need to stop looking at that picture. ive probably wasted an hour total, just staring at it:laugh3:

In order to keep this thread alive, maybe we should post one Will picture of the day (each if possible.there are not many people on here so it should not be overwhelming and too much.moderation is always.yes, even when it comes to Will or Coldplay or chocolate and wine) We could also have theme days/weeks....

here

DSC01303.jpg

here's mine:

youthoughtyoumightbeaghost.jpg

:wacky:

WTH?! that's the most retarded interview:facepalm: Were they high? or just too much sugar that day!?:laugh3:

and we're all always "oooh I love how Will is so well-spoken in interviews, yaddi-yadda..." and to think he started out speaking through tubes:rolleyes::lol:

and we're all always "oooh I love how Will is so well-spoken in interviews, yaddi-yadda..." and to think he started out speaking through tubes:rolleyes::lol:

It seems so unlike him to do that.Maybe they were really bored.Guy is fuck knows why wearing his jacket the wrong way and Will is speaking in a tube....wtf people? :D

willpc2pg8.png

It seems so unlike him to do that.Maybe they were really bored.Guy is fuck knows why wearing his jacket the wrong way and Will is speaking in a tube....wtf people? :D

th_willpc2pg8.png

That's a good summary of the video. :lol:

You forgot to mention that annoying interviewer however. I don't know how she got that job!! :stunned:

EDIT: :idea2: The interviewer is the reason they're all crazy!! Yes, that must be it!