✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

^ Wait, am I looking at this right? Does Will's shirt say "meow"?

LOL, I think it says MIEUW. Maybe it's some sort of clothes company? Or maybe it doesn't even say that and we can't see the first few letters... :dozey:

LOL, I think it says MIEUW. Maybe it's some sort of clothes company? Or maybe it doesn't even say that and we can't see the first few letters... :dozey:
Ugh, this is going to bug me now! I tried to Google it and I get cat videos (so it is basically the equivalent of meow); although, Google automatically prompted NIEUW like Nieuw Amsterdam, but I don't know. Could this possibly be a question for the Oracle? :thinking:

Go Roadie 42!

"Will often gets cited as the member of the band most likely to tell Chris "No", or to reject an idea completely. I always feel that this paints a rather unfair picture of him. He's just as likely to be stubbornly and solidly saying "No, it is not shit - not at all. It's going to be great". This refusal to back down and allow doubt to prevail provides a huge amount of Coldplay's spine. I can't begin to imagine how many times it's been essential to the mix over the years."

blog12102.jpg