✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

That interview is great, thank you :D

Hm it's actually the first interview I saw him talking so much.

I think that it's the same Will inside, we just need to wait until he comes out again XD

I love the begining:

"I met you two months ago"

"You did?"

"yeah..."

:laugh3:

HA, that is classic!! I do love the old Will interviews (the Canadian one with 'The Pipe' comes to mind!!). He had this weird obsession with pulling his sleeves over his hands and covering his mouth in those oldies-but-goldies! :lol:

I guess 'old' Will is still in there, but now he's kind of the big daddy of the group and a dad, he has to be more down-low in public. Maybe at home he's insane... :kid::rolleyes4::pimp2:

HA, that is classic!! I do love the old Will interviews (the Canadian one with 'The Pipe' comes to mind!!). He had this weird obsession with pulling his sleeves over his hands and covering his mouth in those oldies-but-goldies! :lol:

Yes, what was up with that?

I guess 'old' Will is still in there, but now he's kind of the big daddy of the group and a dad, he has to be more down-low in public. Maybe at home he's insane... :kid::rolleyes4::pimp2:

Although he does tell Chris at the end of the interview that he is being rude and then its him, which is really funny :D

Arantza posted this in the concert thread:

Plus the bras thrown at Will and his reaction :P Also Chris changing the lyrics to "So I look in your direction like a bra in Will's direction" :lol:

1.jpg

His reaction:

2.jpg :P

which concert was that?? anyone knows?

:bomb:

So lucky! Congratulations!

Amanda (Afeather) invited me to go to the Mexico City concert with her and her husband at the last minute, but I declined. Turns out I should have gone... they were staying at the same hotel as the band. :dead: And she was sitting next to Guy at the pool. :dead::dead: And she saw Will all covered up in his pool robe on the other side of the pool. :dead::dead::dead: Oh well, as they say, hindsight is 20/20.

Awww wish I could meet him haha. I like that attitude.

My sister met Jonny randomly on the street in NYC last summer and he was excited that someone recognized him haha. We like to think their encounter was mentioned during the Pittsburgh show ;)

But anyways, back on topic. WILLIAM!

How much do you guys love the Will version of "Til Kingdom Come"?!? It's so wonderful.

Eh. You look on that photo like...like you were crying from happiness T^T

Great, soon I Will be the only one without any picture with him -.-

It's more than wonderful ; O Actually such a shame there isn't any studio version of that. Maybe someday there will be a song fully sang by him from begining to the end...maybe...

Will should sing it more but I actually like Chris singing in the background it makes it even better. mhm ^^

How much do you guys love the Will version of "Til Kingdom Come"?!? It's so wonderful.

yeah, it's brilliant!I wish he would sing a little bit more cause Chris and Will's voices work well together.I think Coldplay could cover new ground if they did that.I mean it's already great that all of them sang on the last album but I think they could to have more solo parts.The Goldrush is genius

yeah, it's brilliant!I wish he would sing a little bit more cause Chris and Will's voices work well together.I think Coldplay could cover new ground if they did that.I mean it's already great that all of them sang on the last album but I think they could to have more solo parts.The Goldrush is genius

I absolutely agree with you :rolleyes:

Me and my friend Will :lol:

2s66akz.jpg

i dont look very good but :lol:

Wow, you have had quite an exciting few months, no? What with winning the signed VLV on the Strawberry Swing game and now meeting them? Lucky, lucky. That's a really great picture too.

Ok, so is it just me, or does Will have a perfectly symmetrical face?!? :stunned: I just noticed it from that picture with Juan which really seems to emphasise it!

I haven't seen too many people like that, but have heard they exist. :lol:

I think the closest I ever came to even remotely meeting any of them was when Jonny and Will were out in Austin last year the night before the San Antonio concert attending some other concert. I was supposed to be in Austin then, but didn't go! :bigcry: