✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I'm right there with you! The only time I get to do anything is at night and that's at the sacrifice of my sleep!!!! Oh well, who needs sleep when I could be watching/listening to Coldplay?

Btw, I LOVE QUANTUM LEAP!!!! Haven't watched it since I was a kid and now it's on again. Granted, on at 2am but I stay up to watch it!!!

Hmm...

Well, what if you leaped into a man and woke up with a penis? I mean, I'd be pretty shocked too! :lol:

Awesome thought....

I FINALLY SAW THE FIX YOU VIDEO! Yay yay yay! I always seem to miss it and I just saw it on VH1! I've probably only seen the video maybe 5 times. God...I love this song! I honestly think that this is my favorite song of all time. Bold statement? But true...so...true. And Will looks stinking gorgeous!!!!!

LOL! If I had my way, there'd be a WillTV. Like that movie EdTV. All Will, all the time. Love the concept...note to self, call Will up on my direct line to talk to him about creating a channel all about him. Ummhmm...fantastic idea, Lucinda!!!

Anyway, I agree with you completely! There should have been more Will. I wonder if Will will ever get to sing a song completely by himself. I was completely taken off guard at the concert when he started singing on Everything's Not Lost. I started looking around me for the person who was singing because I knew it definitely wasn't Chris! I love Will's voice, it was kind of raspy...I was cheering SO LOUDLY during and after. *sigh* I wish I could fly to London to see them again. Killing two birds with one stone, see London and a Coldplay show all at the same time!

I would give my right, uh pinky toe, to see them anywhere in England. That would rock!

I love the WillTV idea! OMG! I would never get up from infront of the TV. You must call him and talk this over with him. I want my WillTV!!!

I love his voice too. I have copies of several of the shows I have been to and whenever I listen to them I listen to him singing on ENL. I mean the beatles had the song where ringo sang the entire thing so why not?

Of course I've watched that video! I watch it almost every day...I even have my niece quoting it! "Hi, I'd like to buy a saxophone. Does it play be-bop? Yes! Yes!" She says this to random strangers who have absolutely no idea what she's talking about and I just sit in my corner and cackle because I DO!

And Will is so cute on that video. "It's quite manual, high intensity. It requires a lot of skill, a lot of patience and a lot of help." All the while he's waving around his tools. Love it...love it...love it.

I need to get more ENL performances, especially ones where I can hear Will's voice a little more clearly.

hahah

I love the Live in 03 CD.

Me and my bf Casey sit in her car at the bordwalk, and try to listen to Will at the end, then we go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww heeeesss soooo cuttteee!!!!

haha.

I love Jonnys sunflower!!

and how he looks like a little kid in troubleeeee :lol: