✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Hmmm....weird! :/ Im sure that symbol means something but i cant think what...

Manly?

Magical?

Masculine?

Mayonnaise?

Too much time on my hands???...yeah you could say that! Just in from the pub to an empty house...so sorry! :embarrased: :lol: Going to watch 4 Music now!

When it comes to Coldplay, all.

Hhaha, but the one with the most appealing body, would have to be Will, and Guy.

But better Will, more manly, less feme :wink3:

Not too big, but not too small! I hear ya! Feel like Goldilocks! :lol:

Manly?

Magical?

Masculine?

Mayonnaise?

Too much time on my hands???...yeah you could say that! Just in from the pub to an empty house...so sorry! :embarrased: :lol: Going to watch 4 Music now!

Mandy

McNabb. :wink3:

Manly?

Magical?

Masculine?

Mayonnaise?

Mandy

McNabb. :wink3:

haha. Yeah, probably is :wink3:

He's just giving you a shout-out :lol:

I just found out yesterday my friend who's coming to Earls Court with me on the 16th is going to Italy for a year so she's most likely not going to be able to go. I've already booked flights... :/ Trying to find another friend who likes Coldplay (or me) that much that they'd be willing to queue from about 8 or 9 am to get down the front. :lol:

I just found out yesterday my friend who's coming to Earls Court with me on the 16th is going to Italy for a year so she's most likely not going to be able to go. I've already booked flights... :/ Trying to find another friend who likes Coldplay (or me) that much that they'd be willing to queue from about 8 or 9 am to get down the front. :lol:

Oh no that sucks! I would come with you if i had the money! My friend doesnt believe me when i say that we are getting there in the morning so that we are right at the front......he'll soon see! :lol: