✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I'm planning on making a kind of 'weekend in london' out of it so trying to sell it has a holiday! With an added extra of course! :lol:

What time do you reckon I should start queuing at Steph? I'm prepared to be in it for the long haul! :lol:

^ same :(

but i've just tried out for a competition on alocal radio station you win tickets to see coldplay in the U.k :stunned: .............i got to win!!!!!!!!!!

*fingers crossed*

Edit: saw the M on will is he the only one of the members with a tat?

They have iPods in the UK? :huh: :lol:

Jk. I remember once when I was younger I was watching some japanease film, and they had Cheezits, and I was like huh? they have Cheezits in Japan, and then I realized that just because they are on differnt continents, dosnt mean they are on a diffent planet.

So I am joking ofo course. ;)

That's what I was planning too. :D Just hope the weather is ok!! :army: I arrive on the 15th so was maybe gonna find out what kind of time people are queuing at then. Saturday I was thinking - bus tour, Eye, shopping then bus to airport. I'd quite like to go out on Friday night too, but I think I'll have to dip into my life savings for that! :lol: (Not that I have any life savings btw. Maybe I could sell my car... ;) )

I'm poor too Mandy! :lol: But it'll be worth it! :D

fudge, yeah you'll definatly have to have lots of money to go out with, last time i went out in London i got charged 7.50 for a Baileys :stunned: -i nearly had a heart attack!!!! Im dying to go on the eye, still havent got round to it! It'll probably be quite cold so im gonna wrap up warm i think!

Mandy- i know what you mean, i have mine on me at all times! I have roughly 1,750 songs on mine so far! :D My cd collection is too big!

I got mine back in March before I went to Italy for 3 months. I had been there about a week when there was an electrical storm while it was charging and it froze! My heart froze as well I think! :lol: But luckily all the music survived. Don;t know how I would have coped without it! I really think it's the best thing ever invented! :idea2: