✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

:o Just watched The Nappies video again to cheer myself up. OMG, I forgot how hilarious that was! I love this band...I mean, have you ever seen any other band in the world spoof like that? Seriously, the funniest and most talented band IN THE WORLD!

:lol: I had actually logged off to go to bed but I can't seem to pull myself away from the board tonight...so I came back on!!!!

hi guys. just dropped by to say that WILL is such a sexy name. If i will have a child i will name him WILL!

My grandfathers middle name is William and if I ever have a son I will name him William, because of my grandfather and Will too. I would have to leave that a secret though because I can see my whole family rolling their eyes if I told them he was named after Mr. Champion. lol I am getting a puppy for my lil girl and I am trying to talk her into calling him Champion. We will see how that works out hehehe

hi guys. just dropped by to say that WILL is such a sexy name. If i will have a child i will name him WILL!

My grandfathers middle name is William and if I ever have a son I will name him William, because of my grandfather and Will too. I would have to leave that a secret though because I can see my whole family rolling their eyes if I told them he was named after Mr. Champion. lol I am getting a puppy for my lil girl and I am trying to talk her into calling him Champion. We will see how that works out hehehe

:)

Thanks Laura for the link...i have seen so many pics of them in japan' date=' but i wanted to see the interview and performances instead.[/quote']

I have to admit I clicked at random on the pages of the pics and I found the interviews ;)

I don't speak Chinese :chinese:

Hey Mary, nope, no rest for the weary yet again. I'm sitting here completely befuddled by how to insert a stinking picture into a myspace comment. God, I'm completely lost when it comes to these things. How's work going and when's the puppy coming?

Bah...btw, WILL IS A SEXY BEAST! Sorry...my friends and I have taken up calling things "beast". We're dorks.