✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I'm doing ok! Should be sleeping since I have work bright and early but I can't tear myself away from the message board. I do love my Coldplay! Been listeing to The Scientist...*sigh*...I love this band!!!!!

You're not lame! Just obsessive, like me! I'm planning on visiting Southampton when I go to Europe next year! I was thinking of going ahead and moving to London but I figured I should probably visit there first before I decide on the move. :lol:

sorry work is keeping me unusually busy tonite. Have a good nites rest and HOPEFULLY we can chat more next time. Talk to you soon.

WILLIAM

Usage: English

Pronounced: WIL-ee-am, WIL-yam [key]

Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Websites, Comments

Options: Contribute Information, Add to List

From the Germanic name Wilhelm, which was composed of the elements wil "will, desire" and helm "helmet, protection". The name was introduced to Britain by the Normans. It has belonged to several rulers of England, Prussia, and Germany, including William the Conqueror, the first Norman king of England. Another famous bearer was William Tell, a legendary 14th-century hero from Switzerland. In the literary world it has been borne by dramatist William Shakespeare and poet William Blake, as well as contemporary authors William Faulkner and William S. Burroughs...and Coldplay drummer extraordinaire Will Champion ;)

sorry work is keeping me unusually busy tonite. Have a good nites rest and HOPEFULLY we can chat more next time. Talk to you soon.

WILLIAM

From the Germanic name Wilhelm, which was composed of the elements wil "will, desire" and helm "helmet, protection". The name was introduced to Britain by the Normans. It has belonged to several rulers of England, Prussia, and Germany, including William the Conqueror, the first Norman king of England. Another famous bearer was William Tell, a legendary 14th-century hero from Switzerland. In the literary world it has been borne by dramatist William Shakespeare and poet William Blake, as well as contemporary authors William Faulkner and William S. Burroughs...and Coldplay drummer extraordinaire Will Champion ;)

Was that last bit in the write up, or did you add it yourself...?

:lol: :cool:

WILLIAM

Was that last bit in the write up, or did you add it yourself...?

:lol: :cool:

:lol: i'll admit it, I added that myself but he should be listed, dont you think? ;)

http://ent2.excite.co.jp/music/interview/2005/coldplay/index.html

Have you seen these Japan interviews?

They're from the japan site of the pics someone posted, I think Alex;)

They're in English but at the end Will says "arigatoa"... :D

It wont let me open the link here at work, ITS FORBIDDEN! pfft I will have to look at it when I get home.

Maaaaaaaaaary, I see you too! I was just ranting at this guy who was talking shit about Coldplay. Grrr...gets me so mad sometimes....

How are you doing this fine evening? You should read my rant...let me know if I missed anything or if I forgot to yell at him about something else. It's under that "i talk shit about coldplay" thread. I normally ignore those things but eh...grrr...

I'm going to stare at some pics of Will to cheer me up!