February 19, 200620 yr all about rabbits :blush: :dissapointed: rabbits tastes like cat :wacky: rabbits looks like a child when you're opening one :thinking: rabiits don't know where to run when they are on car light :smartass: rabbits have myxomatosis :wideeyed: rabbits spend their time fucking :thinking: even their partner is tree, wall, human...:disappointed: i wanna be one :smartass2:
April 8, 200620 yr reno...tu deberias llamarte fantasma...te apareces y luego nadie sabe de ti! a menos q yo sea la unica q no sabe donde estas!..!?!?!? me puedes escribir a mi mail...no seas grosero...no seas de la corriente pasajera!
April 8, 200620 yr esta desaparecido y lo extrañamos...quien mas se queda hasta las 4 de la mañana posteando para mantener el foro vivo?
April 8, 200620 yr WAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! :D From what I understood, she asked who the hell in their right mind would be up posting at 4 in the morning? And the reply was Reilly! but in UK time I honestly didnt use any vocab thing so tell me if I got close
April 10, 200620 yr Haha I'm sure Ren will be very pleased when he see you missed his......erm....dirty comments :P
April 10, 200620 yr reno...tu deberias llamarte fantasma...te apareces y luego nadie sabe de ti! a menos q yo sea la unica q no sabe donde estas!..!?!?!? me puedes escribir a mi mail...no seas grosero...no seas de la corriente pasajera! Joycita!!! hola!! perdon :( es que he estado en otras cosas boooo pero si que te voy a escribir un testamento para ponerte al dia de todas las novedades :P Como estas estreshita? espero que muy bien ! cuidate mucho! :kiss:
April 10, 200620 yr WAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! :D From what I understood, she asked who the hell in their right mind would be up posting at 4 in the morning? And the reply was Reilly! but in UK time I honestly didnt use any vocab thing so tell me if I got close haha wow, impressive reillo, that was pretty close.. but she actually said that you're the one keeping the board alive and that u stay making out with albie til 4 am :uhoh: :lol:
April 10, 200620 yr Ren!! i miss your dirty comments! hehehe Mafete jar jar! where have u been?:o dirty comments? hahaha hey that's you not me :P and hey maia! so good to see ya, aww miss ya too, havent seen ya around in yonks :stunned: and hello back chris :P
April 10, 200620 yr its not the same without his dirty comments... paquita!!!!!!! hahaha hey you perverted my mind, its not my fault :angel: :kiss: btw , ello valerie! hope you're not scared :P
April 10, 200620 yr Ren....Hey!How many posts you made.....brilliant :nice: I'm not scared..I've always knew you're a dirty boy hehe
April 10, 200620 yr haha i'm not, that's what they want you to think :uhoh: mari and mafe perverted my pure mind :bigcry:
April 10, 200620 yr Hmm...I'm gonna ask them later if it's true...But I really think you're a bit dirty too :wink3:
April 10, 200620 yr hahahayeah iw as playing under the rain and i got dirty with the mud and all :P btw, location: mad world, it has somewthing to do with the song during the end in the donnie darko film? :P I love that song hehe
April 10, 200620 yr Ah yeah, that's the reason!I luff this song too, so I wrote it in my loc....And, btw, it's true.....This world is mad :uhoh: Why don't you have any location?..
April 10, 200620 yr cos i dont belong here :( anyway, i'm off valerie! take care and hey , shouldnt u be in school? :P haha cheers! -off-
Create an account or sign in to comment