✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Renny....tonight there'll be The Doors film on Tv... and I'm definitely going to watch it...:dance:

alone...:mean:

Whoa really?! :dance: Did you like the movie? i remember the first time i watched it, i wanted to be jim morrirson so bad, buy some leather pants and rock the world and then die in france :wacky:

And i think i was only 12 haha

Whoa really?! :dance: Did you like the movie? i remember the first time i watched it, i wanted to be jim morrirson so bad, buy some leather pants and rock the world and then die in france :wacky:

And i think i was only 12 haha

haha really?:wacko:

well, actually I still don't know what to think about it...either the film is exaggerated or Mr Mojo Risin was really THAT crazy and weird...I turn to the latter...my oh my....

anyways, the music was great.:heart:

haha really?:wacko:

well, actually I still don't know what to think about it...either the film is exaggerated or Mr Mojo Risin was really THAT crazy and weird...I turn to the latter...my oh my....

anyways, the music was great.:heart:

Well, the movie didn't make him justice cos the real mr mojo rising was even MORE crazy:lol: That's why he was so unique and my childhood hero haha ( blame it on my dad for making me listen to the doors since i wasn't even born :P )

• 3 weeks later...