• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you gay bastard,stop talking shite and get her

you know she may not be there forever

You bitch! how dare you! :evil:

But you have a point there, she won't wait forever :disappointed: Ok,ok, i'll try to say set her to her tomorrow( i might need to get a bit drunk first but we'll see :wacky: )

I'll try :wacko:

And hey Lowe, guess what? I was aound teh stadium where travis is gonna play tomorrow and i saw huge trucks movie audio equipment for the gig and the local band where sund checking and there was this huge travis poster!!I wanted to rip it off the wall and take it but there were some security guys around and i couldnt :(

Yesh! Right after the show, i heard its pretty easy to meet them at that tme but if i can't then i'll stalk them before they leaveat the airport :dance:

Mwhahaha my family and most of my friends say that to me whenever i say i'm going to Chile to see a band i love even if that means that i'm gonna have to sell one of my beloved guitars or my kidney:lol:

I still want to see radiohead next year but i don't think i will boohoo :bigcry:

I'll try :wacko:

And hey Lowe, guess what? I was aound teh stadium where travis is gonna play tomorrow and i saw huge trucks movie audio equipment for the gig and the local band where sund checking and there was this huge travis poster!!I wanted to rip it off the wall and take it but there were some security guys around and i couldnt :(

Same thing happened to me in Prague!

Loweee, it was awesomeeeeee!! I have a cut on my right elbow cos people were pushing me agaisnt the fence so hard and i got bruises on my knees too and i almost feel my ribs were gonna break but it was so totally worth it! Travis+ R.E.M = Pure heaven! ahhhh i need to post some piccies :dance: