✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh the stadium was almost empty for the local bands but right before travis came to stage, there were at least 30,000 people behind me and when r.e.m hit the stage, around 40,000, it was crazy!! All i could see behind me were hands in the air and flashes :o

like 30000 people and you were in the first row??

:o

awesome :D

Yeah! all thanks to the travis fans i met online! They were sooo nice!I arrived around 2pm and there were like 200 people in line and i was like " damn, i'm gonna be so far behind again :(" And then i saw this girl with a travis top and i wasn't sure if she was the girl i talked to on this local travis fansite but she was! and she introduced me to the rest of the gang and guess what? they saved me and jenny a spot right in front!We skipped 200 people thanks to them, they were the coolest! I had never been so close ahh first row baby!:dance:

woahhh awesome :dance:

the travis fans from here are not nice really... when we were at the airport waiting for them they looked at us with really meanie faces and they had info and didn't want to sahre it with us :angry:

I'll move to Peru :P

woahhh awesome :dance:

the travis fans from here are not nice really... when we were at the airport waiting for them they looked at us with really meanie faces and they had info and didn't want to sahre it with us :angry:

I'll move to Peru :P

Really? that sucks :(

The travis fans here were sooo nice! They invited me next week to meet up and exchange travis footage from the gig from yesterday and guess what? they all adore coldplay and they know the coldplay and muse local fan base ( which i had no idea it existed haha) and they all were there or travis and r.e.m and here iw as thinking i was the only weirdo loving good music haha :P

And how i wish i had contacted them before cos they knew what time Travis arrived at the airport and all oh and the stories and pics they tol me ahhh I didnt know travis fans were so nice, they even saved my spot in front row by doing a human chain ( cossing or arms wih another so no otehr could take my place haha)while i went to buy a bottle of water :P

Hahaha you do that Lowe! we can be room mates and you can have all my muse albums :P

Really? that sucks :(

The travis fans here were sooo nice! They invited me next week to meet up and exchange travis footage from the gig from yesterday and guess what? they all adore coldplay and they know the coldplay and muse local fan base ( which i had no idea it existed haha) and they all were there or travis and r.e.m and here iw as thinking i was the only weirdo loving good music haha :P

And how i wish i had contacted them before cos they knew what time Travis arrived at the airport and all oh and the stories and pics they tol me ahhh I didnt know travis fans were so nice, they even saved my spot in front row by doing a human chain ( cossing or arms wih another so no otehr could take my place haha)while i went to buy a bottle of water :P

Hahaha you do that Lowe! we can be room mates and you can have all my muse albums :P

the pictures are awesome :dance: and glad you found some nice fans

ohhh the muse fans are the same as travis fans here... :angry:

yeahhh we can be room mates and I'll have all your muse cd's :evil:

3 copies? you obssesed man :lol:

you were so close :dance: :dance:

did they sing the songs you wanted or weared the clothes you told them? :wacky:

Hahaha i know but they're all diff version, japan with bonus track, or wih media enhaced or limited editions but still :wacky:

Oh yeah they did! :wacko: I don't wanna sound like certain someonw but when i scramed " andy!!!!!" when travis was playing he looked where i was and raised his hand gretting us all, that was soooo cool! :dance: