Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but don't laugh at me

this is the story

when I was 9 I was a really big fan of bsb... and I was a really obssesed fan until I was like 16... then I didn't stop liking them.. it's like something you get used to... but I was really sad because I never saw them life.. and they just announced a tourdate in Lima (Feb 25)

if they don't come here... I'll go there... I just asked at home and my family would pay for the trip :dance: ... they only will do it because when they came here I was 11 and they didn't let me go and they felt guilty :lol:

I cant believe your luck! Im was a fan too...I even got some their tapes:uhoh:

would go too

Lorellavi!:lol:

I just remember one of their songs, hmm the one that blink 182 made fun of? Can't remember the name :P

I want it that way,its so beautiful

Edit: The one I love! bring back R.E.M

I'm sooo going to peru if they don't come here... :lol: you should go too!

at least I expect that renny will invite me to eat ice cream :p

the destiny is mean wth us.. we've been in the same gigs 3 times (Coldplay / Travis / Muse) and I haven't seen him... he called me when we were waiting to meet muse and he was like really near and he couldn't find me :lol:

You got it! :dance: It's gonna be hell in feb here, soo hot :dead: But hey i was looking for you but there were like 300 people there :bigcry: I should've worn something that called your attention, like a cape or a pink shirt :wacky:

Btw, i'm just checking the audio of the gig that jenny taped and she was screaming the whole time so the audio is pretty much useless now bah women, you can't trust them for anything :wacko:

:lol:

I tried to record the first coldplay gig and then when I came back.. it was just me singing with my awful voice :lol:

I love that song... a random roadie gave me a piece of paper with the lyrics of that song in it :wacky:

And when I see you then i know it will be next to me

And when I need you I know you will be there with me

I'll never leave you

Just need to get closer, closer

Lean on me now

Lean on me now

I just told her what i feel for her last night, we kissed and guess who has a new official girlfriend now :heart:

Oh yeah and then i played her closer on guitar , i'm cheesy like that :wacko:

-off-