:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww i've been missing you over here but it's great to see ya back on :D

Oh, i'm doing just fine,enjoying a little break and summer!! woooo! Life is good( especially cos i still can't get over the travis/r.e.m gig i attended 3 weeks ago haha :P )

:O That's awesome! I'm ashamed to even admit I have YET to see travis live! I need to sort this out! lol

:O That's awesome! I'm ashamed to even admit I have YET to see travis live! I need to sort this out! lol

Aww they're the best live!! I even got to meet fran, i shoke his hand and held him while he was clapping during the gig, it was so awesome! :bigcry:

Here's the vid :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uibvH12UebQ]YouTube - Travis- Side /Fran with the crowd right in front of me!!![/ame]

How i luff his accent!And he's the nicest guy with his fans, all of them are ahh this just makes me love Scotland even more haha :D I swear i'm gonna go there someday and see travis again haha:P

Aww they're the best live!! I even got to meet fran, i shoke his hand and held him while he was clapping during the gig, it was so awesome! :bigcry:

Here's the vid :P

How i luff his accent!And he's the nicest guy with his fans, all of them are ahh this just makes me love Scotland even more haha :D I swear i'm gonna go there someday and see travis again haha:P

Everytime I try to get tickets to see them here they always sell out fast! I have a Fran related fact...he used to live literally round the corner from me when he was younger and he went to the same secondary school as me! :D

Everytime I try to get tickets to see them here they always sell out fast! I have a Fran related fact...he used to live literally round the corner from me when he was younger and he went to the same secondary school as me! :D

Wow ,really?! That's awesome!! :D Aww and i hope you get some tickets next time, they're the best live! :P