✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh bugger..there's been a fight on coldplaying and i missed it all :disappointed:

Now there's just too many posts to read. Ah well.

It's snowing here and i love sundays 'cause i have nothing to do lalala.

Talk to you fighters later :hug:

Oh, i even had some crazy dreams last night (an evil leader was killed and we won :dance: + i was having fun with a poor cute guy mohahahaha)

I'm back for a while yez :charming:

I also went to my hairdresser yesterday and now i have a new red hairstyle :gorgeous:

But isn't hot fun too? You get tons of sunshine and you can go to a beach to enjoy! And you can wear pretty summer clothes too :nice:

last week of uni? woow, what are you gonna do after uni?

I just want to study all my life :wacky:

Hahaha, :rolle: should definitely be a smiley :dance:

My study times start tomorrow again too bleh. I'm having some interesting courses though :nice:

Study hard Lore! Adioos!

Oh bugger..there's been a fight on coldplaying and i missed it all :disappointed:

Now there's just too many posts to read. Ah well.

It's snowing here and i love sundays 'cause i have nothing to do lalala.

Talk to you fighters later :hug:

Oh, i even had some crazy dreams last night (an evil leader was killed and we won :dance: + i was having fun with a poor cute guy mohahahaha)

You still can read some threads :wacko: Ahh snoooow! Me wants! It0's so friggin' hot over here right now :disappointed:

Aww you had another mareko dream? :blush:

I was on death metal concert yesterday and Im still deaf and my neck hurts,there was nice hell

Hahaha poor Mareko :P I remember when i saw Pantera, my neck hurt for like a week :dead:

I'm back for a while yez :charming:

I also went to my hairdresser yesterday and now i have a new red hairstyle :gorgeous:

But isn't hot fun too? You get tons of sunshine and you can go to a beach to enjoy! And you can wear pretty summer clothes too :nice:

More redish or orangish this time? We need a pic! :wacky:

Aw poor you :( It truly sucks when you get sick during summer.. I also got sick last summer and that summer sucked 'cause we had like one sunny day during those 3 months and i was having a fever during THAT day :disappointed:

Hah, the hair is red and no orange! It's actually quite dark so the colour doesn't show as much as i wanted it to show but ah well..next time i'll get a wackier colour :wacko:

Nothing's up in my world..just waiting christmas holidays to come hah.

not last week of uni ever.. last week this year.. I'll go back there next march :sick:

and the first thing I'll do porbably it'll be to visit my best friend.. I haven't seen her in like a month :sick:

and I'll probably spend lots of time on here, and I'll plan my trip to argentina or peru :wacky:

:uhoh: like 3 years left I think... I'm not sure... I need to stop failing in some subjects though :lol:

and I'm going there for a gig... a backstreet boys gig :wacky: my teenage days wouldn't be over without that... and it's weird buy when I asked here for a trip, my family said yes...

(and when I asked them to give me some money to go to see travis to peru they said no :sick: )

but 3 years isn't that long at all! You'll graduate in no time :cool3: And then you can marry a rich man and travel all around the world :wacky:

Ooh, that gig! Your family like backstreet boys too much! Too bad they don't appreciate travis though :shifty: