🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

Loweee, good to see ya :dance:

Btw, have you seen Rolle around? we had a little bet going on haha

Well, i was sure she was gonna be up til 5 am again meaning i'd see her when i came back from the movies and i'm back and she's not so that means i lost , damn! :disappointed:

Unless, she's lurking :uhoh:

Bohaha, i went to bed in time, baby :cool3:

Now i woke up for no reason bah.. Well, i kind of overslept but i would had made it to school in time IF it only wasn't -10 degrees and impossible for the car to start without heating it up first :disappointed:

I've become such a class skipper during these final days of school.. only 5 days to go after today :wacko:

So, where's my prize. i won after all!

next time we will meet coldplay and party with them :drunk:

:wacky:

that would be so awesome :bigcry:

Oh no no, next time you'll meet me and party with ME :drunk:

pfff even Matt must duck,if he wants to hug you :wacko:

Edit: 150??? I just imagined how weird would be standing next to me,if Im above 190 :wacko:

well hey, i'm only 1,64m tall. It definitely sucks on music festivals when there are TONS of people in front of me.. and they all are taller than me.

Maybe i should start using high heels 24/7!

not..

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bohaha, i went to bed in time, baby :cool3:

Now i woke up for no reason bah.. Well, i kind of overslept but i would had made it to school in time IF it only wasn't -10 degrees and impossible for the car to start without heating it up first :disappointed:

I've become such a class skipper during these final days of school.. only 5 days to go after today :wacko:

So, where's my prize. i won after all!

Oh no no, next time you'll meet me and party with ME :drunk:

well hey, i'm only 1,64m tall. It definitely sucks on music festivals when there are TONS of people in front of me.. and they all are taller than me.

Maybe i should start using high heels 24/7!

not..

Bah, i bet you went to bed like 10 mins before i logged in, i know you! :evil:

And damn! -10 degs? I wouldn't go anywhere if it was THAT cold :uhoh: Can't blame you for skipping classes haha But only 5 days left and you're done with school? wow! :wacko:

Your prize? hmm ok, what do you want? :uhoh:

Aww can i join you and Lore to party? :drunk:

Mwhahah, i can't imagine you with high heels

Btw, hello Juliaaaa! I missed you :kiss:

yeah well....I am surrounded by music instruments...and many good looking young male customers...:wink3:

today there was this guy who tested a guitar and started singing through the whole shop! I think he was from England...unfortunately my colleague said to him that he can do sessions like this one at home and not at our shop...the guitars are only there for testing..

If you actually lived where your flag says, it would be very very different :lol:

Bwhahaha i know :wacko: I'll make sure to go to Scotland when its summer otherwise i might die :P

yeah well it was freaking cold here last week...you went out and wanted to start crying because it was so cold....but nature looked so beautiful...everything was white and awwww...:blush:

Snooooooooow, i want snow :(