🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

yeah....man.

No but seriously. I don't really want to find my future boyfriend from a bar, you know?

that'd only mean that he goes out a LOT and i don't go out a LOT. So there's the first problem..

Ah totally!All the serious relationships i ever had were with girls i met in anywhere but a bar haha

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah totally!All the serious relationships i ever had were with girls i met in anywhere but a bar haha

uh-huh! That's exactly what i'm talking about!

Bars are for losers anyway..i don't like the fact that i lose 40€ during one night and i have no idea how that happened :sad: And i'm didn't even drink that much meh.

uh-huh! That's exactly what i'm talking about!

Bars are for losers anyway..i don't like the fact that i lose 40€ during one night and i have no idea how that happened :sad: And i'm didn't even drink that much meh.

Nah, bars are fun when you look for fun only :wacko: But yeah that suck but hey you could've used your girl charm and make some guy pay for your drinks :gorgeous:

:lol: that's why you have to drink at your friends houses!

that IS a good plan though..

We were at my friend's place for the first 5 hours though..i guess that wasn't enough :lol:

Anyway, i'm off to be now. Have a sweet evening Lore and Renny! :kiss:

Nighty night guys!

Nah, bars are fun when you look for fun only :wacko: But yeah that suck but hey you could've used your girl charm and make some guy pay for your drinks :gorgeous:

krhm well that dude offered to pay a drink for me but that was right after i had bought a drink for myself so i was a bit like "ehm, but i just bought byself a drink! maybe later though :nice:"

that later never happened though :lol: