:ReN:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

REN! WOW! Man, it's been a LONG time!

Funny how I just came back to the forum, don't even know how this thing works yet -it's changed A LOT since my last visit 5,700 years ago-, and first thing I see when I check the lounge is a Ren thread. hahaha!

I used to have such a good time posting here.. Can't believe you're still around, that's brilliant! How's life treating you, man?

I should probably send you a message or something. Will do as soon as I figure out how the "new" forum works.

Anyways, it's GREAT seeing you again, old friend!

REN! WOW! Man, it's been a LONG time!

Funny how I just came back to the forum, don't even know how this thing works yet -it's changed A LOT since my last visit 5,700 years ago-, and first thing I see when I check the lounge is a Ren thread. hahaha!

I used to have such a good time posting here.. Can't believe you're still around, that's brilliant! How's life treating you, man?

I should probably send you a message or something. Will do as soon as I figure out how the "new" forum works.

Anyways, it's GREAT seeing you again, old friend!

Thom Fake Yorke???Holy shit man! It's been ages!! Haha I've been taking my usual breaks but I always come around to check what's new from time to time but i never expected this haha!

All good man, all good! What's new bro? How is life treating you? We have to catch up when you have time and drop me a line whenever you can! It's good seeing you too!