• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I confess I love Jeff... :sneaky:

thanks for the joy-flower sig!... ;) :blush: :kiss:

aww :blush: :blush: :blush: :lol: :lol:

*kisses Joyce and takes her to Coldplay concert*

thanks....but I´ll go only if you stop smoking pot... :angry: :angry: ...for god´s sake you´re 13!.....live in your age...plz...don´t try to run...Jeff...I don´t want you regret it after some years!!....ok?!?!?!?!

thanks....but I´ll go only if you stop smoking pot... :angry: :angry: ...for god´s sake you´re 13!.....live in your age...plz...don´t try to run...Jeff...I don´t want you regret it after some years!!....ok?!?!?!?!

joyce is right jeff, stop the pot for now, wait until your in college

:embarrased: :embarrased: I don't smoke it now...I tried it..I don't do it all the time..honest :embarrased: :embarrased:

:embarrased:

wait until your in college

oh jacko!....don´t give advices..pls!!.... :angry: ...... :P ...

well college is better than now for smoking but still dont do it!...is pointless!...

me as a girl...I like guys that are smart, fun, kinda naughty but the healthy....with self conscious about what they are doing!...with goals...etc etc etc!...those are so worth...and I want you to become a guy like that!....and you too Jacko!....

so now you know!...how I want you to see you both in 10 years!...don´t disappoint me!...ok?..... :)

wait until your in college

oh jacko!....don´t give advices..pls!!.... :angry: ...... :P ...

well college is better than now for smoking but still dont do it!...is pointless!...

me as a girl...I like guys that are smart, fun, kinda naughty but the healthy....with self conscious about what they are doing!...with goals...etc etc etc!...those are so worth...and I want you to become a guy like that!....and you too Jacko!....

so now you know!...how I want you to see you both in 10 years!...don´t disappoint me!...ok?..... :)

don't worry joyce, i was only joking about the college thing, but seriously jeff, you've done it the once, you don't need to do it again, fuck peer presure, if ya mates start doing it, eat some pie instead

oh yeah and joyce, ill try and turn out like that, but just for you ok :kiss: