✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:::CoNfeSSioNs thread 1.0:::

Joyce

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you very much nina (you are nina right?)

i haven't see you around since many time ago. :(

how are you doing? :nice:

really everybody can become last.fm editor. (about the bands bios and album arts..) is a copyleft thing. :)

I am! :D

Well, I am on here actually. I just don't post anything from time to time because it's boring. Hah. Otherwise I'm doing fine. But I've just realised I need to make some presentations for school so yeah. But it's not that bad. Yet. And how are you? Anything new happened? Are you still in Portugal?

I am! :D

Well, I am on here actually. I just don't post anything from time to time because it's boring. Hah. Otherwise I'm doing fine. But I've just realised I need to make some presentations for school so yeah. But it's not that bad. Yet. And how are you? Anything new happened? Are you still in Portugal?

oh good to know that you are ok. :)

i'll be busy with uni too (the works from here, as i'm already busy studyingt subject from Spain). I'm still in Portugal, doing pretty fine. :) i'll miss that place, hope i'll come from time to time (may be with the excuse of some concert :D).

a part of that, nothing new i'm afraid, discovering portuguese bands, and writing stories, usual on me. :)

good luck with the presentation, i know you'll do them very well :thumbsup:

(btw i became a 'radioheader' some days ago :rolleyes:)

oh good to know that you are ok. :)

i'll be busy with uni too (the works from here, as i'm already busy studyingt subject from Spain). I'm still in Portugal, doing pretty fine. :) i'll miss that place, hope i'll come from time to time (may be with the excuse of some concert :D).

a part of that, nothing new i'm afraid, discovering portuguese bands, and writing stories, usual on me. :)

good luck with the presentation, i know you'll do them very well :thumbsup:

(btw i became a 'radioheader' some days ago :rolleyes:)

How long will your stay at Portugal be? Will you stay there for a whole academic year? Go home from time to time, missing your family, friends and hometown isn't good. :( But it helps you becoming more independent, right?

Thanks! I'm not sure about one of them, because it has to be a résumé :rolleyes: of the film about Edith Piaf. I have the article, but respecting some things when writing it isn't the easiest task. It's not for a grade, tho. That's something. :cool:

How long will your stay at Portugal be? Will you stay there for a whole academic year? Go home from time to time, missing your family, friends and hometown isn't good. :( But it helps you becoming more independent, right?

Thanks! I'm not sure about one of them, because it has to be a résumé :rolleyes: of the film about Edith Piaf. I have the article, but respecting some things when writing it isn't the easiest task. It's not for a grade, tho. That's something. :cool:

im here since september until may-june.

i was in spain 2 months to do my exams (december-mid-february), and also in easter (at my grandma's). but this time, i really felt sad when my dad went :(

i'm in contact with my dad daily. :)

yes it helps me to be more independent and more opened (i use to be very shy).

you have to do that resumé in french? :thinking: sounds interesting. I have to read and resume The Da Vinci Code in french :stunned: i find it so stupid, i'd like to had read a French writer.

good luck nina. :nice: You'll do it pretty well, i'm sure.

im here since september until may-june.

i was in spain 2 months to do my exams (december-mid-february), and also in easter (at my grandma's). but this time, i really felt sad when my dad went :(

i'm in contact with my dad daily. :)

yes it helps me to be more independent and more opened (i use to be very shy).

you have to do that resumé in french? :thinking: sounds interesting. I have to read and resume The Da Vinci Code in french :stunned: i find it so stupid, i'd like to had read a French writer.

good luck nina. :nice: You'll do it pretty well, i'm sure.

wow, that's for the whole year! so you'll do your second term exams in Spain as well? :)

yeah ... it's a course called interlingual mediation between slovene and french. the professor speaks like a native french guy, it's crazy!

The Da Vinci Code in French? seems like a difficult task to me! try reading L'Avare by Moliere when you have time. it's almost hilarious; some scenes are really funny XD

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Need to wake up in 7 hours :uhoh: G'night! :nice:

wow, that's for the whole year! so you'll do your second term exams in Spain as well? :)

yeah ... it's a course called interlingual mediation between slovene and french. the professor speaks like a native french guy, it's crazy!

The Da Vinci Code in French? seems like a difficult task to me! try reading L'Avare by Moliere when you have time. it's almost hilarious; some scenes are really funny XD

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Need to wake up in 7 hours :uhoh: G'night! :nice:

yes for 9 months. so the whole year. i'll do my exams in spain, here they will evaluate me with works as the first term.

they pass erasmus students anyways (not the same in Spain, i have to work hard there).

oh sounds so interesting this subject :D

i thought it was going to be very complicated, but i'm liking it, learning many expresions and vocabulary, i had a good level already (after studying it at high school as first foreign language i should have a good level).

I will read it, :thumbsup: it ought to be hilarious, is a comedy isn't it?. you know that for this comedy and author is why many actors fear to wear yellow clothes on stage?

g'nite :nice: :angel:

i confess that i had just edited a page on wiki ES. the info that was there was of 2002 :stunned: so old... but i'm afraid i had actualized it too much.. (the current ones in other languages have less content than the one i had added... go me :dance:)

----

plus just a post to the 29K