Top Posters In This Topic

I really do hope he doesn't realise what we did though

When we went in there last night, It was all neat and tidy

And now everythings gone out of place and all the plugs have been put in

We just gotta remember where everything was and was like

omg jak u meanie! but i love ur work!

bonabon wrote:

Quote:

i hung out with a famous person's sister pretty much all school year and only realized a few months ago, despite obvious references to her family. then i wrote about it in my journal and i feel bad about that.

hu was the person?? dont worry i wont stalk, ur in america! y do u feel bad bout writing it in ur journal, nothing wrong wid that!

i feel bad because she only told three of us who her brother is, so i think she was trying to keep it a secret so kids wouldn't ask her a bunch of dumb questions about him. and it was my online journal, so it's not like i'm the only one reading it. it just felt wrong.

oooh online journal, not a private one... oopsie is wat il say :rolleyes: im sorry bout that tho :(

Well he doesn't get back for another week, But my friend no longer has the Key as the police gave it back to his neighbour

But it was funny, Because when we realised we had been caught, We were in teh middle of playing hide and seek (we're so sad :P)

Oh we made too much noise and we had the lights on too bright and kept turning them on and off

So the neighbours cme round, knocked on the doo and we had all come out of our hiding places and say why we were there

Now we're just waiting for them to get back, Our friend is never gonna talk to us again, And we're gonna have to clean his house up a bit (We didn't have time to that when we were waiting for the police)

mmmmmm I had an anxiety attack...I started to cry for no reason and then i felt soooooo sad...kept crying and shivering for hours...this is the second time it happens to me...and I dont do that intencionally! :confused: is like a reaction!...cant party...no more parties for me! :cry: :cry: :cry:

• 2 months later...