:::CoNfeSSioNs thread 1.0:::

Joyce

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

The more they tell you not to do it the more people want to do it.

I've been offered before but I never tried it either.. I think that if it was around me all the time I would be tempted to do it.

Guest LiquidSky
No I've never done it, but Emily, I think the thing is that everyone starts out trying it once just cause they're curious and that's what develops into an addiction, no?

That's what I have understood too..

i'm not trying it until the people around me are mature enough about it and that i'm comfortable in the setting. the opportunites i've had so far would have made it uncomfortable for various reasons.

even then, i don't know anymore. i have a good enough time without it or any other substance. i don't feel the need to enhance my good time because i know i can always occupy myself with something.

let's see what can i confess...:thinking:

ok, this is a stupid one, but it's very very true.

i have a huge fear of fish and almost all sea life. it's embarrassing, but i'm terrified of them.

i know people that had had tried it, and their end is not as cool as it seems.. :confused: a guy of my HS dropped his studies because of his addictions, he came to class like a zombie, it was sad because just some months before he was the best student of his class.

a whole generation has been damaged 'cause of those things in the 80's in my country, and i know many of this people (man it feels like if i were living in a really bad area now :confused:)

there are other things to can make someone be creative or to feel better, well be enterntained with something some good hobby is one of those things you can do instead of try any kind of drugs.

if i ever would try something like that, would be to be creative, but it'll mean that my creativeness has died :confused: so i really don't want to try it ever (at least voluntary, because i had tried things unvoluntary, i think, people around me was taking them, and my senses are so sensitive :confused:, i mean like i was walking and someone was smoking something in front of me, and so the smoke with it came to my nose, it wasn't voluntary and didn't affected me after all, i just was like WTF that dude is smoking that on the street and i moved to the other side of the road/street to avoid that smoke :sick:)

I confess that once i did a course about herbs so i know many herbs and their uses, for good or bad porposes/uses. :uhoh:

I have two rather odd confessions but here they are

I'm purely petrified of storms. Not the actuall storm but the idea of being outside where I could possibly be struck by lighting scares me no end and I have even left my cat out to roam in the streets at night when it was raining because I was tooooo afraid to go search for her

I confess that when I was 8, I got a modelling certificate but at my first gig, I got realy really sick and they cancelled my contract

Chelsea, after all my years of searching i have finally found someone who shares my fear of fish and sea life! I always get made fun of, but they are so damn scary! espsecially lobsters and crabs! those are the worst

I have to admit, I'm not too keen on crabs and lobsters. Its the legs and stuff I think... especially when I'm walking on a beach and I see one next to my feet I'll move out of the way for fear of it nipping me :laugh1: But sea life in general, I'm fine with.

I hate mayflies though (daddy long legs). Especially in autumn when they all start breeding. Yuck. I was trying to cook some spaghetti a few moths back and one was trapped in the kitchen and I spent 30 minutes trying to dodge the damn thing every time it flew near me :laugh3: And I ended up slightly singeing myself as I skimmed my hand against the cooking pot. Then one of the girls came downstairs and saw me dodging it, so she gave me the :dozey: look and grabbed it and took it outside. So embarrassing :laugh1:

lobsters and crabs

but once they're in your plate they're so tasty !!

all insects that fly just annoy me a lot! I'm scared of butterflies.. gross !! it's like they've got eyes on their wings..

ok.. you can laugh.. :dozey:

Chelsea, after all my years of searching i have finally found someone who shares my fear of fish and sea life! I always get made fun of, but they are so damn scary! espsecially lobsters and crabs! those are the worst

ahh! really justin?! :dance: now i know i'm not the only one!! ack, they REALLY freak me out. i have to say that i'm almost more freaked out about fish, though, for some strange reason. i think it has to do with the way that they move...*shudder*. i can barely keep it together in aquariums, which is where my school has gone on field trips for the past two years :dozey:. it's totally stupid, but i'm glad someone else understands!! :D

crabs and lobsters too. i hate seeing them in the tank in the supermarket...eek.

i'm ok with fake fish, though. stuffed animals, fine, finding nemo, ok. once they start getting real looking i get all quivery. my friend was haivng a funeral for her goldfish in the bathroom the other week and i had a hard time attending :embarassed:

ahh! really justin?! :dance: now i know i'm not the only one!! ack, they REALLY freak me out. i have to say that i'm almost more freaked out about fish, though, for some strange reason. i think it has to do with the way that they move...*shudder*. i can barely keep it together in aquariums, which is where my school has gone on field trips for the past two years :dozey:. it's totally stupid, but i'm glad someone else understands!! :D

crabs and lobsters too. i hate seeing them in the tank in the supermarket...eek.

i'm ok with fake fish, though. stuffed animals, fine, finding nemo, ok. once they start getting real looking i get all quivery. my friend was haivng a funeral for her goldfish in the bathroom the other week and i had a hard time attending :embarassed:

the thing that freaks me out about fish is their eyes. they are really big and they don't blink. So creepy! But i agree about stuffed/cartoon fish. i love nemo!