✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:::CoNfeSSioNs thread 1.0:::

Joyce

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hung out with a famous person's sister pretty much all school year and only realized a few months ago, despite obvious references to her family. then i wrote about it in my journal and i feel bad about that.

hu was the person?? dont worry i wont stalk, ur in america! :D y do u feel bad bout writing it in ur journal, nothing wrong wid that!

i confess i fell cold and alone...

:( *hugs* il warm u up! :)

Ive spent about 2000 dollars this summer and almost half was on cloths. i cant believe it.

i wish i had 2000$ of my own to spend on clothes :rolleyes:

i only have about 200$ in my bank account now... lol- that's buy you around 2 expenssive jeans and about 6 cheap ones

i hung out with a famous person's sister pretty much all school year and only realized a few months ago, despite obvious references to her family. then i wrote about it in my journal and i feel bad about that.

hu was the person?? dont worry i wont stalk, ur in america! :D y do u feel bad bout writing it in ur journal, nothing wrong wid that!

i feel bad because she only told three of us who her brother is, so i think she was trying to keep it a secret so kids wouldn't ask her a bunch of dumb questions about him. and it was my online journal, so it's not like i'm the only one reading it. it just felt wrong.

Ive spent about 2000 dollars this summer and almost half was on cloths. i cant believe it.

Y'know, I would of swapped all my bling for that :sneaky:

I confess I kinda broke into my friends house last night, Logged onto his computer and changed all his passwords :stunned:

(He's so gonna kill me)

Y'know, I would of swapped all my bling for that :sneaky:

I confess I kinda broke into my friends house last night, Logged onto his computer and changed all his passwords :stunned:

(He's so gonna kill me)

hahaha your effing awesome. thats funny. but no thanks real cash is better then bling.